Deposit

Ughhh I'm so done with myself. Time to cash in. These chapters could have been sooo good if only I knew how to write 🙃

I'm freaking out.

I can't even focus on what Taehyung is saying to me because all I can do is stare at the hunk of steaming silver angled between the eyes of my best friend.  Stare at the black backpack thrown off into the corner wondering how all this went wrong so quickly. None of this was supposed to happen for another week or so. I'm not ready.

I glance at Taehyung and he's sweating. Watching the glass of the TV and I can tell that he's watching the vision. Desperately trying to find something, anything, that he'd missed the first thousand of times. Despite all the nerves all I can do is trust him and follow his lead. He's the only one who knows how this is gonna go down. And if I do so much as breathe in the wrong direction it could change everything.

I dare a quick glance around the room at everyone's faces. Faces that could at any second have a bloody hole in it as hot metal drills it's way down into their brains. Of course youngjae is crying. What's new? Mark and Jinyoung look equally shocked at the situation. Guess they've never seen an old fashioned shoot out. Sucks to be them. Oh wait. I was possibly gonna get shot too. Huh. Sucks to be us.

"I hope you rot in hell you fucking faggot!" Yugyeom seethes out stepping closer to BamBam so he could press the muzzle against his forehead.

Before Jackson could even think about moving Taehyung wraps his fingers around his wrist.

He elbows me and I look at him. Spreading his hand out on his stomach his displays five fingers.  Before I know it he hides his thumb. Then his first finger and then I realize he's counting down and this is happening in two , one...

Kyungsoo dashes out from between us to BamBams side. He glares at yugyeom.

"You!" He roars in anger "you took it!"

The red head eyes him in shock. Kyungsoo isn't one to raise his voice. Even more Brazen of him to do so towards the person holding a loaded fire arm.  Yugyeom bounces from foot to foot rubbing his face with his free hand. 

"I'm not here for you. I just want them." He grunts out before turning his attention back to the white haired boy. Completely cutting Soo off.

That's true. Kyungsoo was never supposed to be here. That means something in the vision had to have changed already. I look to Taehyung for approval and he nods slightly. Never taking his eyes off the scene.

BamBam is crying. Rivers of tears running down his face. His lips bloody where he bites into them so hard as to not make a sound. His slender form shakes like a leaf in the wind.

He whimpers when yugyeom shoves his head back hard with the gun.

"Say your goodbyes."

It all happens in slow motion.

Yugyeoms clicks off the safety and suddenly Jackson breaks free from Taehyung grasp and sprints at yugyeom like a linebacker. 

The other is thrown off guard by the sudden movement . As he stumbles back Soo takes this opportunity to tackle him.

Jinyoung and Mark make a break for the exit, practically dragging the hysterical youngjae behind them while Soo and yugyeom roll around on the ground trying to get leverage on one another.

Yugyeom comes out on top though and bashes kyungsoos nose in with his fist. The raven heads eyes water and he cries out.

Jackson comes up behind yugyeom and grabs a handful of his hair. Yanking on it hard enough for strands to come loose in his fist. He pulls the boy off of Soo and sends him crashing to the floor. "You crazy bitch!" He screams kicking him in the stomach.