27$

In media we have a complementary pic of my newest baby Rook. Be grateful for this picture because he doesn't take them for free or allow just anyone to witness his glory. Isn't he just the cutest!

"Taehyung was molested by his older brother and you didn't tell me?!"

Jungkook looks up from his charred marshmallow and gives me a bored look. "I don't see how it was any of your business " He said looking back down " and correction. Taehyung 'is' being molested by his older brother and I didn't tell you. Present tense."

I cross my arms and ground my teeth.

Tonight we are having a bonfire night so everyone is gathered in the common area. Multiple fires blaze strong in their stony confines, boys of all ages circled around each chatting happily and roasting marshmallows. A few of the youngest can't seem to estimate it right and their marshmallows either come out burnt and hard as stone or not cooked at all. Jin and Namjoon sit with them trying to explain, but they are too caught up in their excitement to listen.

Jimin is having a lively little chat with Coach.

And hoseok is seated on the bench just beside Jungkook and I, chewing away at a freshly made s'mores . By the way he stares into the flames of our fire I know he's listening, but whether he knew this info or not is impossible to tell.

In Taehyungs eyes Jungkook was god. The ravenette was his savior. Yet I don't really see how. Did he call social services? It would appear not as Tae still lives with his brother. He doesn't let Tae sleep at his house overnight or on weekends to get away from the elder. He doesn't pay for Taehyung to come to summer camp. So what the fuck did he actually do that has Taehyung idolizing him?

"Yoongi?" Taehyung asked plopping down beside me. It's kind of cold out tonight so he borrowed one of my winter sweaters. A blood red thing with flashy gold zippers everywhere. It's a bit surprising to see, I thought my clothes would be bigger on him "what are you two talking about?"

"Just having a little chat with Junglebook."

Jungkook glared at me "watch it, Turtle." He retorted

Taehyung laughs before planting a kiss on my cheek

The sound and the sight had Jungkooks jaw hitting the ground. His expression could easily be mistaken for one of shock if it weren't for his furrowing brows. Storm clouds rolling into his already dark eyes. His nostrils flared. His roasting stick almost snapping in half at the force of his grasp.

Somebody's angry.

I frowned"close your mouth. You'll catch flies."

"What the fuck was that?" He growled standing up in a furry.

Taehyung backs away slightly which annoys me. It's only been a day since we've been together and I do not want to sound like 'that boyfriend', but is he embarrassed of me?

Hoseok finally decides to acknowledge our presence. "Are you two a thing?" He asked wide eyed.

I nod glancing at the blonde who just rubs at his arm. The one with all the blue ink stains. A few new words catch my attention

Closed curtains maybe? No rug. Uneven floorboards.

"Well it's about time" Hoseok mumbles , butting out of the conversation once again.

"You can't be together!" Jungkook exclaimed "you-

"Why not?" I asked raising my brows.

It's no secret that Jungkook probably thinks of Tae as his property. Since he's been around for so long he believes that he and the blonde are soulmates. That he would never find anybody else to protect him. Or do whatever it was that Jungkook did.

"Kookie" Taehyung whispered with a set look. Jungkooks gaze snaps to him "we can talk about it later, but I have some things to share about the 'you know what' "

The vision.

The ravenette looks ultimately conflicted. But like me and like Jackson he was whipped and whipped men do anything to please.

He sits down with a grunt, sending me a glare that held much promise.

Taehyung nods with a small smile before his face goes completely blank again. "Hyung? Do you know any camper named Kai?" He asked Hoseok.

The elder thinks it over for a moment. Hoseok was in charge of keeping track of all the campers that attended each year. He knew everybody by face and name. First and last. Impressive if you asked me.

"No?" He sounded unsure "I don't know anybody with that name."

"What about Kyungsoo."

"Do Kyungsoo. Age 16 .friends with Byun Baekhyun. Lee Felix. Christopher Bang. Park Chanyeol. And Kim Jongin. "

"Jongin? Who's that?"

Taehyung gives me the same confused look "I don't know. Never heard the name." He stands up and holds out his hand to me. I take it gingerly .

"Where to now Sherlock?"

He waves goodbye to the awestruck Hoseok and a grumpy kookie before smirking at me.

Mischief I see.

"If I told you Watson it wouldn't be a mystery now would it?"