37$

Four more chapters to go! Or at least that's what I'm aiming for so I can start the sequel!

Also I wanted to show you guys what I've been up to. Mainly just hanging with my friends

That's my best friend Brandon trying to look cool

Me with my friend maya

Me with my friend maya. Idk what's she's doing to my ear tho.

Maya and my friend sashka who happens to be wearing my glasses

And that's all I can show you because the rest are live and wattpad can't support them 🙃

Onto the chapter!
-Ashanti

"Kyungsoo?!"

"I-I n-n-eed h-help...."

Taehyung gently eased his way off my bed until his feet hit the wooden floors with a dull thud. He held his arms out in an almost motherly fashion, being cautious of kyungsoo who looked on the verge of a mental breakdown.

The first thing I noticed was that the raven head didn't have his backpack. An object that had basically been glued to his body since day one.

The Second thing I noticed, and don't scold me because I know now isn't the time. I'm a sexually frustrated teenage boy and these things just happen naturally! I noticed that Taehyung and kyungsoo were oddly similar in looks.

Despite the obvious differences of one being blond and one have jet black hair. They were both slight boys with lanky limbs and slender waists. The same flawless  skin, sloped noses and bowed lips.

Kyungsoo like an angel seeking chaos. His hair wasn't as straight as it seemed from a distance. Errant curls ran throughout the black mess sticking out in random clumps. He stood plastered against the closed door hugging himself staring straight ahead. Eyes dark and vacant he mumbled the same words over and over again about needing help.

Taehyung, my demon striving for peace stepped forward one foot at a time trying to lessen the distance between them. But even though kyungsoo wasn't paying much attention to either of us he was wholeheartedly aware of his location and backed away every inch the other stepped forward.

"I- I need help."

"Soo we can't help you if you don't tell us what's wrong." Taehyung says softly.

Kyungsoo looks at him and blinks slowly, like he's just realizing he hasn't stated the problem yet. "I lost i-it .It's gone. I'm gonna be in so much t-t-trouble." He hugs himself tighter. "I lost it."

Taehyung glances back at me and tilts his head. Sign for 'lost what'

'His backpack' I mouth.

"He's going to kill me!" Kyungsoo suddenly shouts. He covers his ears and tugs on his hair " he's gonna kill me!"

Taehyung manages to reach him and pulls the ravenette into an embrace. "Nobody's gonna hurt you. Just calm down and tell us what happened." Using slender fingers he smoothes the boys hair "take your time. Ok?"

Soo nods. For five minutes he just sniffles into taes shoulder before wiping his eyes and finally spilling the tea. " my backpack. Someone snuck into our cabin and stole my backpack. "

"How do you know someone stole it?" I ask. My mother used to accuse my grandma of stealing her lip sticks all the time. In actuality she was just clumsy and always left them on the dresser unsupported. They were round and just rolled off easily, stowing away with the dust bunnies beneath. "Couldn't you have just misplaced it?"

He glared rather sharply at me "no, I never place it more than an arms length away, but Kai and I had a fight and I guess.... I don't know what happened. I never forget. When I got back to the cabin it was gone."

"Ok." Tae says " you lost your backpack. Why would someone kill you for that?"

I lay back down and cross my arms under my head. It's still dark outside. The moonlight streams in through the oddest places. Under the door. Through cracks in the walls. They cast an intricate design on the roof off Taehyungs dream catcher. "It's what's inside the bag."

Kyungsoo eases himself away from Taehyung and looks down at his feet "my dad made me bring it. He's a buff on things like that. He's been trying to get my brothers and I into it for years."

Taehyung looks between us both "what's in the bag?" He asks

Neither of us answer. Both silently imaging the terror that's about to come.

"What's in the bag!?" He asks again with more urgency.

I turn my head and Smile at him. If this is the last time I get to see those tired brown eyes I want to make sure his last vision of me is of a smile.

"A gun."