3$

I leaned my body weight against the door and slowly slide to the hard wood cabin floors with a sigh of relief. I've always been the sort of introverted type, much rather preferring to stay inside and play games all day than to go outside and socialize with my own generation.

Gingerly, I eased my duffle bag off of my lap, silently praying that its contents was unharmed.

Undoing the zipper slowly out of fear I nearly jump out of my skin when something pink and squishy licks my hand. A tiny black nose that always reminded me of Mickey Mouse soon followed.

"I'm sorry Holly." I mumbled easing the rest of her small form from the bag. "I know that had to have been very traumatizing for you."

Holly seemed completely indifferent to my apology. Instead she kicked her way out of my arms and began sniffing out the new terrain.

The cabin that I had been assigned to wasn't all that big, not that I had expected much. It was complete with paneled walls, shuttered windows, a huge fluffy rug in the center of the room and two beds pushed opposite each other. Each bed had its own lamp and bedside table. No, the quaintness of the cabin was no surprise to me. The real surprise was the boy sitting crossleeged on the bed staring at me.

My entire body froze up. The boy didn't look intimidating, not at all like that crew of friends from earlier. In fact he didn't appear as if he held a single Ill intention within his slender frame. With his thick blonde hair and eyes as dead as a doorknob he looked more sad than anything.

This was Kim Taehyung. The one person who had managed to present a sliver of anything interesting to me today. The boy from the bus with his ballpoint pen and right hand blue with scribbles.

Taehyung and I stare at each other for a long while. Neither of us daring to even breathe too loudly. Holly yipping madly, exploring under the vacant bed for treasure.

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi." I rushed out scrambling to my feet. I dusted my hand off on my pants and held it out to the other. People liked this right? Shaking hands was a peace offering, no?

Taehyung didn't even glance sideways at my hand before shifting his unanimated gaze to meet my own.

"I can see it in your eyes." He said, moving his pen absentmindedly to hastily add a new note to the endless words scralled the length of his arm at this point.

I'm close enough to be able to read some.

Little blonde girl. River. Nice view. Campsite. Three.

"I don't want to watch anymore." Tae nodded his head as if he was insuring himself this is what he wanted. "It never leads anywhere anyway."

I just stand there in awe, hand still outstretched like a dumbass, as Taehyung turned his back to me. He pulls the covers over his head and in minutes I could hear him snoring.

Holly bounded up to my feet and pawed at them happily. She is pleased with our surroundings. At least one of us is.