30$

"Shut up you pedophile!"

"Age is only a number!"

"And jail is only a place!"

BamBam has been in a foul mood ever since I told him Tae and I were gonna hang out with Bangchan and the others.

I think it's because he feels left out. We've been hanging out together nonstop since that day he approached me. It feels a bit weird to leave him behind now.

It's not like I could have explained to him that the only reason Tae and I were going was because we believed that Kai and Kyungsoo were somehow connected to the shooting that would end his, Jackson's and my own life.

Nobody gave two shits about the others right now. They were still acting like dicks over the Youngjae situation. Rumor had it that JB was pretty pissed off to hear that Yugyeoms been moving in on his territory.

Besides that. As much as I wanted too I couldn't just spill all of Taehyungs secrets to the other. No matter how much I trusted him. Leaving him in the dark was the only way for the time being.

So instead of getting angry at me he's taking his aggression out on Jungkook. Good method.

Taehyung frows beside me as he observed the two go at it endlessly. I squeeze his smaller hand in reassurance. "Don't worry my wise gumdrop they are just playing."

He must not like that nickname because his worried expression settles into a glare. "Shut up seaweed brain. That's not what I'm worried about."

The lamp on Taehyungs side table falls and shatters as Jungkook and BamBam begin to wrestle.

"That's what I'm worried about."

The younger wraps his legs around Jungkooks neck and flips him over so he could have the advantage on top. Jungkook tried to tug at the boys hair but BamBam was fast and snapped down on his hand with his teeth making the raven haired elder scream. Then he uses his other hand to clamp down on his nose and his knee to keep his mouth shut.

"Who's the boss now bitch? Huh? Cat got your tongue?" Bam taunted. Who knew he'd be so good at fist fights?

On cue Holly scampered out from her usual hiding spot to survey the scene. She trotted straight up to Jungkook and gave his ever reddening face a once over. His brown eyes pleaded with her to do something, anything, but she was my dog. Instead of helping the boy who'd I'd told her so much about she planted her rump right beside his head and proceeded to watch him slowly suffocate with a superior glint in her eye.

That's my girl!!!

Taehyung scrambled away from me "stop it!" He cried trying to pry BamBam off his oh so precious councilor. "Yoongi! Help me."

As a good boyfriend my first instinct is to assist, but as a good friend my first instinct is to root for BamBam.

"Drag his ass Bam!" I cheered, moving from the bed as slow as humanly possible to appease Taehyung as well.

Jungkook manages to wrestle his hand free from BamBams mouth and hastily moves to strike him one across the face but the other being so tiny manages to duck and slam his forehead into kooks. Once. Twice. Three times. Four until his head lulls back tinted red with blood from the ravenettes nose.

"Stop it!" Taehyung grunted. Putting all his weight, which wasn't much, into one strong tug he unlatched the white haired boy from the elder.

BamBam has a swift recovery and Lunges for Jungkook again but Taehyung caught him around the waist . "Let go Tae!"

"No!"

"LET ME GO!"

"NO! I DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! "

Taehyung Jungkook and I all freeze in our movements. Eyes clouding over in sorrow at BamBams bewilderment from Taehyungs statement.

"W-What are you talking about Tae?" Bam laughed "I'm not gonna die." His eyes narrowed into slits when he acknowledged Jungkook rolling on the ground in agony behind him " I was just giving this piece of shit what he deserves." He kissed Tae on the forehead "I'm sorry for scaring you."

Tae looked shattered. Still clinging to the boys slim waist like if he dared to let go he'd crumble to the ground in death that instant. He opened his mouth and said. "Apology not accepted."

The blonde shoved BamBam away with such force he fell the ground beside kook. Turning on his heel he approached me with teary eyes . "Can we go now? "

All I could do was nod and take his hand. "Yeah okay." I turned and waved at the equally astonished Bam , Jungkook and Holly.

Tae and Bam were cool. Bam babied him. Brought him sweets from the cafe whenever he wanted. Snuggled with him. Lent his his DS and all the games anyone could want. They were the finest example of bros.

"Catch you guys on the flip side. Holly's in charge. "

We left the cabin with little pep in our step. Off to confront two potential murders. What could go wrong?