28$

In media is a pic of doomfist I drew

Before I could even think about getting serious about the vision, tracking down kyungsoo and figuring out what will cause him to snap, gathering intel on the boyfriend. Pinpointing a location, a time, a date.

Before all of that I had an important phone call to make.

"You have a phone."

Jackson looks up from my duffle bag with a surprised expression. A black Kumamon t shirt hanging limp in his fingers. "What?" He asks.

"You have a cell phone, that's how Bam got that pic to JB, you encouraged him."

Honestly none of that was very hard to figure out. Bam had a crush on Yugyeom but always failed to get his attention. Yugyeom was far more interested in what he couldn't have, Youngjae, because said boy was taken by JB.

Jackson was the leader type no matter how soft he appeared now that we were closer. He didn't like seeing his friend hurting , much less one that made his heart beat fast. So he gave instructions to put the red head in his place and they were followed.

Jackson looks at me like a kid caught stealing from a cookie jar. (#cookiejar) "you can't tell the others, if they-"

"I'm not going to tell anyone! I just want to use the phone."

"For what?"

"That's for me to know and me only."

The brunette doesn't really argue that fact that it's his phone and he doesn't have to give it to me, but rather gets up with a grumble and fishes it from his pockets. A pink flip appears in his hands.

"You're wrong by the way" he smirked handing it over "it's BamBams phone, some Watson you are."

He leaves me alone with the pink bejeweled phone in awe. There goes my entire theory. MatPat would be disappointed. More importantly ,BamBam has a pink phone? We'd talk about that later, for sure.

Taking a deep breathe I step back until my shoulders make contact with the wall and slide down until my bum hits the floor. Taehyung is at kooks taking a shower, so I don't have much time.

I dial the number and listen to the tone patiently before a voice I miss dearly floods my ears.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Mom, it's me."

An ear shattering screech rings out at the other line, my mother screaming in joy at hearing my voice. The voice of her one and only baby boy.

"Yoongles is that really you? I thought they didn't allow phones at camp!" She exclaimed in between sniffles.

"Mom you better not be crying."

"I'm not!"

Sniffle.

I raise my eyebrow at the phone as if she could see me "Sure you aren't. How are you and dad?"

"Your father has been hanging with his work friends a lot lately. A bunch of young lads. Bad company if you ask me. Dragging him along to strip clubs, getting him drunk. I feel like a thief having to tiptoe around my own house all the time because of his hangovers."

My mom and I had a pretty good relationship oddly enough. She always trusted her deepest and darkest secrets into my care. Complaints about dad, insecurities.

Sometimes we just curled up on the couch together with a bowl of popcorn and some sodas, watched old movies and laughed together till we passed out.