8$

Initiation. It seemed simple enough. All I had to do was sneak into a cabin leave what Jackson told me to and sneak out. By morning if the plan worked something huge was going to happen.

First I snuck into the mess hall and searched for any type of dye or food coloring before choosing who I was going to hit.

The guys told me I should go for a small fry since I'm a newbie, but my dad always said go big or go home.

Besides,this was only a one time thing. Best to get a good laugh out of it.

When I arrived at the cabin I peeked through the window to make sure the target was sleeping ,then slowly creaked open the door. It took me ages to get to the bathroom since every step I took creaked louder than the last. The floor was speaking words. Wake up! Intruder!

In the bathroom I had to get up on my tip toes to reach the shower head and gently place the handfull of drink crystals I had stolen.

Tomorrow I would feel sorry for the person to stumble upon this.

-------------

The next morning I woke up to find Kim Taehyung missing. When I came back from my job last night he was snug in bed and snoring lightly. Which on my part was a hug relief. It would have been awkward to talk to him after what happened yesterday in crafts. But now he was just gone and I felt a little tug of worry in my chest.

Holly was snuggled up into the crook of my arm chewing on my sweatshirt.  When she noticed me staring at her she quickly stopped.

"Why are you up so early child?" I whispered, trying not to wake anyone sleeping in the next cabin over. Who knew just exactly how thin these walls were?

Holly sat up a little to get a good lick at me nose. I had to fight the urge to back away as to not make her feel insecure. Is it weird that I worry my dog has self esteem issues? I fed her some bacon I had bagged from breakfast before we headed out. Basketball shorts and sneakers.

Camp was a ghost Town this early. No lights , no sounds, just darkness. Just you and your child imagination. It was hours before the wake up, so there was no chance we would run into anybody for quite a while. The others and I had plans to meet up at the treehouse and discuss who I had chosen.

These were my initial thoughts until I heard a familiar creaking. Someone was up and sneaking out of their cabin as well.

My heart was instantly shot into overdrive in fear it was Coach Raffe or another counselor as I scrambled to scoop up Holly and deposit her in the hoodie of my shirt. They were both white so maybe whoever it was wouldn't notice.

We sprinted across the clearing and dove into a bush, but the footsteps instantly changed course for our direction. Damn they saw me didn't they?
Every step the other took crunched out I'm coming for you. I'm going to catch you. You better run before I get there. Then they stopped and a voice I for some reason recognized off the top of my head spoke.

"Its just me." They said.

I looked up to lock gazes with none other than Kim Taehyung. Standing there in all his glory in a 5SOS T-shirt , grey joggers and......blue skin?

My jaw dropped.

Holly leaped from my hoodie and ran to Tae. She circled his feet In Delight. Tae bent down and stroked her fur with surprising gentleness. "What are you staring at?" He asked noticing my gaping expression. Even his blonde hair held a slight tint of blue to it. The stain of blue inked words looking like a tattoo running up his arm.

"Y-you...where have you been?"

He blinked at me. "Kookie let's me use his personal shower "

"Kookie?" I asked standing up glaring at Holly pawing at Taes hands. Traitor.

"Yeah, as in Jeon Jungkook. "

That made sense. All the counselors had bathrooms attached to their cabins while we had to use a community shower type deal. If you dropped the soap it was game over for you. I really need to stop watching Orange is the New Black.

"Is something wrong?" Tae asked frowning. Yeah. Something was wrong. My prank got played on the wrong person. "You're blue." I said indicating his body.

He immediately stopped petting Holly and held up one of his tiny hands before his face. "Oh."

Oh. That's it. No more no less. No reaction whatsoever other than 'oh'. The boy was coloured from head to toe in blue dye and he had nothing else to say other than 'oh'.

"Oh? That's it. You're blue! The teasing will be relentless!"

Tae shrugged. "I like the colour blue."

And that was how my relationship with Kim Taehyung started. A prank gone wrong. A prank I had pulled on the grumpiest of counselors accidentally fallen on one of his few friends.

His chill behavior made me feel bad. Like I needed to repent for my actions. And repent I would.