Worse News - Chap. 5

Chapter 5

‘’I’m so happy to see you again baby.’’ Michael whispered into Lauren’s hair as he hugged her tightly. Camila stood a few feet away, giving her fiancé a moment with her dad. She smiled as she heard footsteps. Clara.

‘’Lauren! Camila!’’ she said loudly, walking over to her husband and daughter and joining them in a hug. ‘’Mija I’m so glad you’re home.’’ She says, squeezing her daughter tightly. Camila smiles. ‘’I’ve missed you guys so much!’’ Lauren says back.

Camila hears another pair of footsteps walking up to her, and looks up just in time to see Taylor’s arms wrap around her neck. ‘’Mila!’’ she says loudly, happiness radiating off of her. Camila wraps her arms around Taylor’s waist and kisses her cheek.

‘Hey there beauty, how are you?’’ She asks as she lifts Taylor up slightly and spins them slowly. Taylor laughs and pulls away from her when Camila puts her down again. ‘’I’m good, I’m so glad you guys are here!’’ she squeals. Camila laughs, and sees a pair of arms wrap around Taylor’s neck from behind.

‘’Lauri!’’ Taylor yells and turns around in her big sister’s grip to hug her even tighter than she hugged Camila. Soon, Camila is being pulled into a hug by Clara, who is also telling her how glad she is that the girls are back with tears in her eyes.

After a long greeting session, they all walked into the living room together and sat down. Clara was quick to serve everybody drinks and snacks as they were all catching up with each other. Lauren had to show her engagement over and over again, and Taylor had looked at it with wide and adoring eyes.

Lauren was surprised to find out that her parents already knew that Camila was going to propose to her. Her dad told her, that Camila wanted their permission first, so she asked him for his daughter’s hand. Of course, he had given her permission without a second thought, and his wife was equally excited. They both loved Camila to death, and couldn’t wish for somebody better for their daughter.

Camila and Lauren completed each other. Where Lauren was insecure, Camila was confident. Where Camila was weak, Lauren was strong. And when Camila is scared of losing her girlfriend or has a low self-esteem, Lauren is there to tell her over and over again that she will always belong to Camila. No matter what.

The only person in the room that didn’t know about Camila’s proposal besides Lauren herself, was Taylor. Mike and Clara knew that their youngest daughter wouldn’t have been able to keep her mouth shut, because she would be over the moon that Camila would actually become her sister in law.

Taylor has loved Camila like a sister from the first moment they met. And she loved seeing her big sister so incredibly happy with her, knowing they were each other’s everything. Plus the fact that they just looked unbelievably adorable with each other. Especially when the strong and tough Camila Cabello showed her love and affection for her fiancé. Taylor only hoped that she would find somebody like Camila for herself one day, and that she would experience the love they have herself.

After hours of laughing and talking together, Lauren excused herself to go upstairs. There was a football game on TV and she knew her dad, Taylor and Camila loved to watch those. Especially together. So she offered Camila to go and unpack their things.