The Return

Episode Two

Luna and Alice walk into a dark underground cave in the middle of nowhere. It seems like an endless cavern.

"So his statue is somewhere in this creepy old cave? " Luna asked Alice.

"There will be two if you don't shut up." Alice says irritated.

"Well if you turn me to stone who will help you with the spell? " Luna reminds Alice of her importance.

"You're not the only witch in the world."

"Why are we still doing this? Didn't you say Hazel was a vampire now? " Luna asked.

"Yeah, but I have a back up." She says.

They continue to walk. The clacking of their shoes echoed throughout the entire cave. Then Alice stopped.

"There he is." She whispers.

†††

"How many more days do you have left in this place? " Hazel asked Michael.

"I think they are going to discharge me tomorrow. " He happily answers.

"What about my dad? " She asked.

"I think he'll be in here awhile. After all, you didn't heal him like you did to me." Michael answers.

"How many times do I have to tell you, I didn't heal you."

"Dont lie to me. I hate not knowing things." He whined.

Hazel didn't want to tell Michael, yet she felt like it was the right thing. He almost died in a fire from Alice. His cousin was now a vampire. He would find out eventually.

"I'm about to tell you something, something that you can't tell anybody." She warned.

"I won't, I swear." He promised.

"Im a hybrid. Part vampire, part pure blood." She told.

His eyes widened. Then he shook his head. "Prove it to me. I believe the pure blood thingy, but I want to see the vampire side." He said.

She was stunned by how well he was handling the news. She rememebered when she found out about the supernatural world.

She took her finger nail and cut his finger. Blood appeared, not much, but enough to prove her point.

Her eyes glowed red and her face turned a slight shade of gray. Michael was amazed by the sight. He then cleaned up his blood.

"Okay, show me the pure blood power again." He begged.

"No. They weaken me and I'm not sure if I want to reckon with it." She said.

"Fine." He says dreadfully.

†††

Luna hears a scream arising from a tunnel in the cave. She leans closer to see what was going on.

Alice walks out of the tunnel with a girl. She had brown hair and brown eyes. She had Mediterranean skin. Greek, possibly Italian.

"Who is she? " Luna asked.

"Her name is Irene. She has the potential of being a pure blood." Alice explained.

"Potential? " Luna asked.

Alice then grabbed the girl by her head and twisted it at a 360 degree angle. Irene fell to the ground, dead.

"Now we wait to see if she is a pure blood." Alice says with a wicked smile.