Pure Trouble

Episode Three

Alice wakes up chained to an old tree. She tries to yank the chain off, but it proves pointless. She looks around and sees a tent, camp fire, and the car that picked her up.

"You're finally awake. I was wondering how long you'd be down." The girl that picked her up walked into sight.

Alice cocks her head and stares at the girl. She breathes heavily, but remains silent. She was scared for once.

"Nora. I'm sure you wanted to know my name." She tells Alice.

"Okay, Nora, why am I here?" Alice speaks.

"Because we need your help." A man appears from behind her.

"That's Gene, my brother." Nora says.

"We will help you and you can help us." Gene explains.

‡The New Borns‡

Hazel stands in Salsburg High School's courtyard. It is dark out with no moon in the sky. She is surrounded by an ominous fog.

"Hello?" Hazel calls out.

She walks towards the doors that lead to the Junior hallway. In there, papers lay scattered on the floor. She walks until something catches her attention. What the papers say.

You're Mine Hazel.

She drops the paper and clutches her chest. She begins to run down the hallways, but falls. She sits up and looks behind her.

Malakai walks after her. She stands up and runs to woodshop. She locks herself in the room.

She looks around until she finds a screw driver. She takes it and hides it behind her back. Malakai opens the door and walks to her. He then licks her face.

She takes the screw driver and jabs it into his neck. Then, runs down the hallway again. The doors that lead out of the building are locked and the glass on them won't break.

He grabs her and makes her look at him. He presses his forehead against hers. She quivers with fear, but doesn't move. He then kisses her.

"You're mine, Hazel. She wouldn't let me have you, but I get what I want. That would be you." He whispers in her ear. His breath reeks of blood.

"Who is she? Leave me alone!" Hazel cried.

"Love me." He rips his button up shirt off and begins to tug at her shirt. She continues to cry hysterically. He starts to suck on her neck.

Hazel stops crying. She stands there and looks at the distant lockers. She doesn't blink, but she glares. "This is my domain." She says.

‡‡

Hazel sits up in bed screaming. When she stops she notices Valeska and Roak staring at her.

"Was that one of those nightmares again?" Valeska asks.

"Yeah. They've been haunting me for a couple months now." Hazel admits.

"I have someone I think you should talk to." Roak says.

"No, I'm not seeing a psychologist." Hazel retorts.

"No, she specializes in this kind of thing. She's here on campus, actually." Roak tells her.

"Who?" Hazel asks.

"Her name is Dr. Aurelius. She is a professor of supernatural studies. Maybe she can help us with your dilemma." Roak explains.