Colour Me In

Episode One- Season Premiere

She sits in the corner of the dark room. She she can see her breath through the little little that shines in from the base of the metal door, located in the front.

Her eyes had just began to adjust to the dark setting of her surroundings. She tries to stand, but her legs are weak, and she falls back down. Foot steps can be heard and seen outside of the door.

The door opens.

The man stands tall and sturdy. His face was hidden by the active shadows in the room, but little light succeeded in hitting it. His hair was the same shade as the dark void that filled the atmosphere around them.

He walks to her.

She uses her tiny hands to shield herself of him. He kneeled down to her level and briskly ran his fingers across her clammy face. She moves her hands and looks into the dark space where his face is hidden.

"Do not fear me. I will not bring harm your way." He places her hands in his.

"Who are you?" She gasps.

"My name is Khlovis Ambrosine. May I ask who you might be?"

"Quinn Barracks. Why am I here? Where is here?" She started to tear up.

"A place where people get what they want. I promise I won't hurt you." Khlovis wipes her tears away.

"You won't?" She regained slight hope.

"No, he will." He stood up and stepped aside so that Malakai was in sight.

"Why don't you want her for yourself?" Malakai's shoes clicked as he entered the dark.

"She is too fragile for me. She is all yours."  Khlovis grinned.

Malakai charged at her with great force. He lifted her up and slammed her against the wall. Her cries were muffled by his kisses which he thrusted upon her.

Khlovis found pleasure in watching Malakai rape the girl. She was a sex doll in his eyes, nothing more. Watching her squirm only made it more exhilerating. And when Malakai was finished with Quinn, he bathed himself in her blood as form of a victory.

‡The New Borns‡

Roak and Hazel rush downstairs after hearing a loud banging coming from the front door. They open it to see Ryan.

"How was the honeymoon?" Ryan walked in uninvited.

"Why are you here?" Roak asked.

"Because my fellow..... well I'm the only human so that wouldn't make sense. Anyways, I have great news." He answered.

"Which would be...?" Hazel walked closer to them.

"This right here." Ryan pointed to a family tree in an old, dusty book.

"Josef Ambrosine. Who the bloody hell is that?" Roak was confused.

"That my friend is Khlovis' brother. In case you're wondering, your friends caught me up on what's happening while you were away." Ryan explains.

"Oh great, so there's another one of them." Hazel moaned.

"No, I read a legend about Josef. He's the new born incipio that ended his brother's reign in the early ages. If Khlovis lives like we predicted, Josef can end the sorry bastard." Ryan exclaims.

"Slight problem-- we have no clue where to find him." Hazel finds a flaw in Ryan's otherwise, genius plan.

"That my dear, is where you're wrong. Incipios are kind of like a cult. Everyone of them knows everything about their culture, including Josef's location."