50 Shades of Ambrosine

Episode Two

!WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT!

Valeska sits in the room staring at the wall. She had been in there all night, and the break of dawn gave her no hope. Khlovis hadn't done what Malakai did to Quinn, not that Valeska knew about that.

The silence was driving her insane. She could hear voices, and at first she knew they were just in her head but after the first hour of them becoming know she began to question if it was in her head.

"Damn you Khlovis, playing with my head." She said under her breath.

There is a knock at the door. She stands up and stares at it, anxiously awaiting for it to open. Khlovis walks in and looks at her, but seemed to be aimed at her chest.

"I have a boyfriend." Valeska blurts.

"Well luckily for you, I don't care." He steps closer to her. She tries to back away, but meets the wall behind her.

"Stay away from me. I'm not some bimbo off the street." She sweats.

"No, a woman with a body as such is too intelligent to be one. How come I never knew you were a vampire?" He grabbed her arm.

"You didn't ask." She looks at his hand on her. This made her heart skip a beat, she hated it. The thought of Emerson kept running through her head. She loved him, not Khlovis.

"I hate to do this to you, but I need your assistance." He whispers in her ear. His warm breath filled her ear.

"You'll have to make me squeal." Valeska responds. Did I just say that? She thinks to herself.

"I will, eventually, but business comes first. My friend Malakai says that your brother can be a real tumor, and I hate tumors. So I was wondering if you could inform me on his whereabouts?" Khlovis puts his other hand on her other arm.

"They will stop you, we never lose a fight." Valeska whispers in his ear.

"Obviously you haven't fought me." Khlovis chuckled.

He looked deep into her eyes. She couldn't stop lookin into his. She wanted to look away, she tried but it ceased to work. Her breathing became heavier.

"Tell me." Khlovis repeated, leaning in and playfully biting her shoulder. Her eyes rolled back. His power of seductive manipulation was superb and it was her kryptonite. That's isn't what made her talk though.

She tried to repress it, but it came out of her mouth into the air. "Corridor Villa, Wicker Lane." She gasped as if she were breathless.

He stopped biting and looked up at her, still near her shoulder. He then stood up and touched her face.

"Thank you for your service."

‡The New Borns‡

"I don't know if we should trust him, he is Khlovis' brother. They share the same blood." Hazel whispers to Roak as the walk downstairs so she can meet Josef.

"What other choice do we have? He ended him once, I'm sure he can do it again." Roak responds.

They reach the bottom stair. Roak walks out, but Hazel lingers in the same spit, too nervous to see him. Finally, she got the courage to move. Back up the stairs.

Roak grabbed her and dragged her back down. They enter the living room and see Josef's back facing them. He raised his hand-- causing a huge fire to ignite in the fireplace. The blast of heat nearly burns their skin from a far. After a few seconds the fire died back down to a mediocre flame.