Exodus: Vampires and Mortals Part 1

Episode Four

“Are you sure up want to see me like this love? ” Roak asked while looking deep into Hazel's cobalt blue eyes.

“No more secret. I want to see you.” She answered.

He took a knife and slowly cut Hazel's palm. Dark red blood began to seep out, coloring her hand.

His head began to shake a little. Then his eyes changed colors. They were now blood red. His skin turned a slight gray and when his mouth opened two fangs were present.

“Clean it up.... Now! ” He yelled.

Hazel quickly wiped it up and covered it. His face returned to its original form, easing her a little, not much though.

“Oh my...” She said barely over a whisper.

“See, I can be dangerous.” He warns her.

“How did you become the first vampire?” She asked.

“My house burned down with my family in it. I was the only one living. A powerful witch appeared out of no where and told me she had an offer that I couldn't resist.” He answered.

“What about Valeska and Godrick? ”

“When I turned into a vampire, I knew it saved me from certain death. So I turned them. I had another sibling, but his body was crisp, Valeska and Godrick were the only two I could save.”

“Do you regret any of it? ”

“Of course I do. I lose everyone I know. I attend many funerals and lose many people. Its turned my siblings and myself into monsters.” He answers.

“I don't think so.” Hazel said.

He looks at her in disbelief. “Thats a load of rubbish.” He confronts her.

She quickly leans in and kisses him. She knew what he was and she was terrified of him, but she couldn't let him being a vampire ruin her feelings for him.

“See, I still love you. Monsters aren't loved.” She tells him.

He smiles and kisses her again.

~

A loud buzz wakes Hazel up. She sees she's in what looks like a prison cell, and her inmate was Syndrick. He stares at her with no emotion.

"What's that noise?" She asks.

"Their way of waking us up." He answers.

"They could be a little less obnoxious about it." She rolls her eyes.

Someone in an all white uniform opens the door. She is dark skinned and aged, but no too much. She looked to be in her mid forties.

"Hazel Corridor, please come with me." She says.

"No." Hazel refuses.

"Mrs. Corridor, it's just questioning. Please come with me." The lady becomes agrivated.

"She said she isn't coming with you." Syndrick gets in the lady's face.

"I'm going to need you to back down, Mr. Corridor. What will it take to get you to come, besides your freedom?" The lady looks at Hazel.

"I want my baby. Let me see him." Hazel tries to negotiate.

"So be it. Now follow me." The lady takes Hazel away and a man comes to take Syndrick to testing.

‡The New Borns‡

The people here are so arrogant!" Valeska becomes aggressive driving around D.C.