The Other Brother

Episode Three

Gretchen wakes up. She is locked in a car. She looks for an unlock button, but there is none. So, her best source, magic, was tried. It wouldn't work.

"Nice try, sweet heart." Alice says while she paints her fingernails.

"You kidnapped me! Why? Where are we?" Gretchen freaked out.

"All valid questions, but you forgot to ask the most important one." Alice says.

"What? " Gretchen was confused.

"Why am I about to be feasted upon by Syndrick." Alice smirks.

Gretchen looks over and sees Syndrick. He pushes her hair behind her ear. She trembles in fear like a chihuahua.

"Bon appitee." Syndrick smiles.

He then sinks his fangs into her sknin and sucks her blood.

~The New Borns~

Valeska walks out of the bathroom and spins around for Asher and Hazel. She had dyed a strand of her hair purple.

"Nice." Hazel complimented.

"Why exactly did you do that?" Asher asked.

"She is trying to look good for Vladimir." Hazel answered.

"Ah, yes, the mysterious nine hundred year old vampire that wants to play tag around the world." Asher laughs.

"Joke all you want, but we always played tag. It's our thing." Valeska says.

"I thought we were going to wait unil we save your brothers before we rescued your lover? " Asher questioned.

"We are, but I want to know what works ahead of time. Anyways, where are we off to today? " Valeska asked.

"England." Hazel said.

"Why? " Asher was confused. "I thought the plan was to stay in Scotland? "

"It was. But it's pointless to chase Syndrick around Scotland when we can just lure him to England." Hazel explained.

"What makes you think you can lure Syndrick to England? " Valeska inquired.

"Because you have me." Said a voice.

There, at the doorway was Hazel's mentor, Roak's new friend, and Syndrick's lover. Lillith Green.

‡‡

Gretchen woke up on a stack of hay. She jumps up and looks around in panic. What just happened? She wondered.

She turned her head a little, and a searing pain occurred. She touched it and felt dry blood.

"Boo-hoo, it's just a bite. Quit being a baby." Alice moaned as she read a magazine.

"Where are we? " Gretchen asked.

"Scotland." Alice said blankly.

"Why the hell did you abduct me and bring me here? "

"Because we need your help killing somebody. Any more questions, Nancy Drew? " Alice was irritated.

"Kill who?"

"Vampire Prime Minister, Fitzgerald Carter." Alice smirked.

"No way! I can't kill a New Born, what makes you think I can kill a general vampire? "

"Because you're a descendent of Alder.... Duh."

"Alder? "

"World's first spell caster, gosh you're an idiot."