Run to Me

Episode Six-Mid-Season Finale

A young man walks down the sidewalk late at night. He looks around constantly, but continues forward.

He sees a shadow at the bench in the distance. He turns around and walks the opposite way.

He sees another shadow far off in that direction. He then turns right and goes that way near the dormitories.

He then runs into a woman. Hazel. She looks at him with passion. Behind her a man approaches. He puts his hands on her shoulders and kisses her neck.

“Finish him off. Do it.” The man whispers, face covered by the shadows.

“Anything for you Malakai.” Hazel giggles.

She then bites the boy and begins to drain every ounce of blood in him. Malakai's face becomes visible.

“She's my girlfriend now.” He smirked.

‡The New Borns‡

Roak falls out of bed and wakes up. He breathes heavily and wipes the sweat off of his fore head.

“Nightmare.” Roak mumbled to himself.

He then gets dressed and heads downstairs. Down there, Hazel and Marlene cook breakfast for the crowd that was residing there.

“Morning.” Hazel smiled.

Roak smiled back and walked into the dining hall. Everyone made small talk, then stopped when he entered.

“You look horrible.” Gretchen walked up to him.

“Can I talk to you in privacy?” Roak asked her.

“Sure. Aerik, I'll be back.” She says, following Roak to the garden.

Summer was about to turn to Autumn but the garden still thrived. It was like a whole other world where darkness didn't exist.

“I had a dream last night. It was so vivid and I question it was a sign of some sort.” He begins.

“What about?”

“Hazel and Malakai. They were together killing an innocent man. Then, Malakai said she was his girlfriend.”

“Malakai is trying to scare you, put you on edge. That's all. Remember, he can haunt dreams.”

“But Dr. Aurelius said that he kills his victims in most cases. I lived.” Roak reminded her.

“Look, I see no need to worry. But, if you want expert help, go see Dr. Aurelius. She can do more than I can.” Gretchen suggested.

“But what about Claudius? I want to help cause his death.” Roak asked.

“We probably won't do anything until you get back.” Gretchen promised him.

‡‡

Godrick and Hazel walk around town to search for a good place to trap Claudius. The two are silent until he breaks it.

“I need to apologize for my actions. You didn't deserve that.”

“Deserve what? The break up, or dating an asshole?” She was bitter.

“I guess I deserve that. Look, just know this is me saying sorry.”

“Sorry is a word. One that has no real meaning.”

“Of course it does. It means I messed up.”

“You did more than that. How was it?”

“What?” He asked.