This Is My World

Episode Nine- Season Finale

Gene sits uo and catches his breath. They are inconsistent and had an unusual rhythm to it.

"What happened?!" He panicked.

"You're awake!" Nora hugged him, crying.

"I could feel death. It traveled through my veins, to my heart. I could feel my nerves overeacting. It was painful." Gene said out of breath.

"I turned you into a vampire." Hazel pronounced.

"Why?" Gene was scared.

"You weren't going to wake up. I gave her permission. Call me selfish, but I didn't wanna lose my brother." Nora spoke up.

"What the hell happened?" He questioned.

"It's a long story dealing with Malakai Black." Roak informs him.

"Speak of which, we need to kill as soon as possible." Valeska storms inside the villa.

"What are you talking about?" Hazel asks.

"I'm talking about us killing the little bastard before he brings back a supernatural destroyer." Valeska retorts.

"Khlovis." Hazel realizes.

"Exactly." Valeska says.

"Who the hell is Khlovis?" Roak asks.

"Someone that we cannot let back to the land of the living." Hazel answers.

‡The New Borns‡

"I can't do this." Doranne tells Alice.

"It's your brother and son. I know I'm not one to suggest foing right, but you need to see them." Alice admits.

"I can't. It'd be too much on them. Besides, I don't even know what I'd say to them. Perhaps another day." Doranne walks away from the house.

"You can't put this off forever. You have to face them." Alice chases after her.

"And I will. Just not now. I need time, Alice. I just haven't figured out what to say." Dora says.

"What about Hazel? What will you say to her? I heard she woke up last night." Alice asked.

"It's easier to talk to her. She's wrapped up in this world already. I won't have to explain a lot."

"Michael and Buck both know about Hazel. And Roak, and the rest. Hell, Buck almost killed me for what I did. They can handle this." Alice retaliates.

"Look, let me handle this on my own. Go back to terrorizing villiages or something." Doranne opens the car door.

"Bitch." Alice whispered.

"What'd you call me?" Dora asks.

"Nothing." Alice plopped herself in the passenger seat.

‡‡

Emily walked into the villa. She got lost, then found Roak standing by the sink, doing dishes

"How is everyone?" Emily asked.

"They are in the library downstairs plotting Malakai's death. The usual." Roak laughed.

"Gene is a vampire, right?" Emily questioned.

"Yeah, turns out that Hazel's  venom can make day-walkers like mine. So he isn't phased by the sun." He answers.

"That's good. You know, I've been thinking: maybe I can be part of this world. It surrounds me, whether I know it or not." Emily reveals.