Sweet as Honey

Episode Five

The lights blind her as she wakes. They hang above her face, swinging back and forth. She tries to sit up, but she can't. She is strapped onto a metal table. She tried to use her vampire strength to free herself, but it was no use.

"Don't bother darling, its quite pitiful really. Like watching a baby walk for the first time." Edith says as she walks in the room.

"Edith? What are you doing with me?" Alice asked, as she continued to tug at the strap.

"You're no longer a vampire. As a witch, I can't take away the Corridor's vampirism, but I sure can take yours and enjoy it." Edith held off the answer.

"Answer me. Is it because me and Taven plotted your death? We wouldn't had to have if you weren't such a, excuse my french, bitch." Alice was devious, even in dangerous circumstances.

"I am going to return the favor, don't worry Alicianna. But, I need some information from you."

"And what might that be? How to not to look like the great depression dressed you?"

"No, where you hid Joziah's body." Edith grinned.

~The New Borns~

Hazel and Valeska wait in the Corridor kitchen, waiting for the others to come back. They went to hide Lillith's body so no one could disturb it. Especially Ezra.

"Did they hide a body or are they looking for their brains?" Valeska groaned.

Then there was a knock at the door. Hazel begins to get up, but Valeska sits her back down.

"They can open the bloody door themselves." She says.

Then it barges open. Azalea and Taven walk in and grab both of them. They try to fight back, but they casted a spell to numb the vampirism.

"Who the fuck are these goons?!" Valseka yells.

"We are your worst nightmares you Corridor tramp." Azalea says.

"I would so rip your damn head off if you weren't stopping me." Valeska swears.

"What do you want from us?!" Hazel cried.

"We want Alicianna back." Taven answered.

"Are you sure? You must be mad if you want that skankzilla back." Says Valeska.

"Why did you give her to our mother?" Azalea asks Hazel.

"To bring Valeska back. But she tricked me. It took away Lillith's life." Hazel spilled.

"Well guess what? You're going to help us get her back. Whether you like it or not." Azalea instructs them.

"You make Alice look like the virgin Mary." Valeska answers.

‡‡

Alice and Edith trudge through a muddy field on a farm. There was no sign of any civilization within a two mile radius.

"This place is atrocious! Why would you ever place Joziah's body here?" Edith whinned.

"Because I knew that your snooty self would never check here."

"Bravo, you have good reasoning I assume. Now what are you doing?" Edith asked as Alice began to climb a tree.

"You want his body don't you? I have to look at the landscape from above to pinpoint where I put him." Alice answered.

"Well hurry darling, I am getting very bored and you know what happens when I'm bored."

"Yeah, yeah, you whine more and throw a fit. I got it."