~ 2 ~

Jimin's pov

I wake up to my phone ringing. I feel around the bed to look for my phone. Squinting at the screen, I see who's calling:

Incoming call - TaeGucci🐍

I sit up and answer the phone. "Jimin? Are you there?"

"Yes, Tae what do you want?" I ask him. When he answers, my ear starts to ring. "WHAT DO I WANT?? GUCCI IS HAVING A SALE AND WE NEED TO GO NOW!"

I burst out laughing at his answer. Yes, Taehyung is obsessed with Gucci. He even applied numerous times to become a Gucci model. He just hasn't heard back from them yet.

"Tae, please tell me why Gucci having a sale concerns me?"

"Jimin! You're missing the point. DON'T YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS IS TO ME. GUCCI IS MY LIFE! OH MY GOD...I MIGHT FAINT!"

"Tae, calm down. Just ask someone else to go with you."

"Yah! You're not the best friend you say you are, bye jimin~"

He hangs up and I go to grab some clothes to take a shower. Once I'm in, I start to think about the person moving into the house next to mine.

I wonder if it's a man or woman moving in. Hopefully it's a guy. I wouldn't mind have a girl as my neighbor, but I like guys.

Besides, if he's a cute guy, that's a plus!

I'm out the shower and eating breakfast when my phone starts to ring again. Tae can't be calling again. I think to myself.

Incoming call - Kookie🐇🍪

"Hello?"

"Hey Jimin, what are you doing right now?"

"Just eating breakfast, what's up?"

"Ugh. Tae wants me to go to the mall with him. Apparently Gucci ha-" "has a sale. Yeah, I know he tried to drag me with him too," I tell him.

"Well shouldn't you be alright with that? You two can have some alone time. If you know what I mean," I wriggle my eyebrows.

"Jimin! That's exactly why I don't want to go. We're going to be alone and he doesn't know how I feel about him yet."

I know that Jungkook have a crush on Taehyung but he hasn't told him yet. I mean, if Taehyung was your crush and also one of your best friends, would you tell him? No, Jungkook doesn't want to mess up their friendship, so for now, he wants to keep things the way they are.

"Don't worry kookie, it'll be okay." I reassure him.

"COME ON KOOKIE WE HAVE TO GO BEFORE TOO MANY PEOPLE GET THERE!" I laugh at hearing Tae in the background shouting.

"Have fun Kook, bye!"

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When I'm done eating, I decide to go to "J-Hope's Studio." My dance teacher, Hoseok, who happens to be another friend of mine owns it.

I walk into Hoseok's practice room when I hear the sounds of a piano. I peek in and see Hoseok dancing to a song that some guy is playing on the beautiful stringed instrument.

I walk in and wait for him to finish, not wanting to interrupt, but that seems like what I managed to do anyways.

They both stop what they're doing and turn to me.

I feel my cheeks heating up at the sudden attention.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting hyung." I finally say.

"No problem Jimin, we were just finishing up" The boy nods as confirmation "Oh okay."

"This is Yoongi" he gestures to the boy and he waves.

"H-Hi, I-I'm Jimin" I stutter.

"Hello Jimin" He smiles.

I take this time to get a good look at him. His skin is as pale as porcelain, and he has brown cat-like eyes. Yoongi's jaw line is so sharp it might cut someone if they touch it. He looks like he's been sculpted by God himself.

He's absolutely gorgeous.

My thoughts are interrupted with Hoseok's coughing and immediately my cheeks are burning. I don't have to look in a mirror to know how red I am right now.

"Sorry" I mutter and Yoongi's face also turn red.

"Jimin, Yoongi and I go way back.
He just moved to Seoul and I asked him to make a song to help us with a new dance routine. I figured we could try something new." Hoseok informs me.

How am I supposed to focus on my dancing when I have someone like him here to watch me?