~ 34 ~

Days later, it was finally competition day! Despite being excited, the kids were extremely nervous. They had begun to fidget in there seats as they arrived closer and closer to the venue they were performing and nothing could calm them down.

All three instructors tried their best to assure the kids everything would be alright, but to no avail.

You would think the bus would be filled with the endless voices of concern and fear, but it was very much the opposite.

Only the faint buzzing of the air conditioning and light conversation between Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok was heard.

Some kids decided to just sleep on it, others were on their phones and other devices, while the rest just sat there with blank faces.

Hoseok turned around from the front of the bus to check on the kids, making sure they weren't completely in panic or.....dead.

"You think they'll be okay to perform?" Jimin caught his attention, peering over his shoulder to check on them as well.

Hoseok sighed and rubbed his temples. "I really hope so. They worked so hard and were so happy, you know?"

"But now they're in complete shock and we're almost there." Yoongi took the words out of his mouth.

"Yeah."

"They'll be okay. As soon as we get there and start practicing, they'll fell better."

Hoseok took one last look back.

"I sure hope so."

~

"In 2 hours, the competition will begin! All staff, please be re-"

"Alright kiddos! You've all heard the announcement," Hoseok stood up on a chair and clapped his hands dramatically. "Only two hours left to practice one final time, dress up, and get make up d-"

"aLrIgHt, LeT'S GeT It!!!"

"Yeah, what he said!" Hoseok laughed and pointed to the boy who had interrupted him.

Fortunately, Jimin was right. As soon as the kids got there and saw the other competitors, their nerves had relaxed a bit, but they were still nervous nonetheless.

However as they finished each dance and ate some which snacks, they felt so much better.

Watching them sit through hair makeup was a breeze, considering there was only 30 minutes until the show started, so there was no time to worry, also the kids didn't want their energy to be burnt all up before they even got started.

When they were done, Hoseok gathered the attention of everyone and wiped away his 'tears'.

"Alright guys, this it. You've all worked hard these past few months and today, it will be paid off. Me, Mr. Min, and Mr. Park are very proud of you all, and we know you'll do amazing tonight. No matter what the judges may decide, you guys are all winners, especially to us. So we want you guys to get out there, make us and your family proud, and...hm? What's left?" Hoseok dragged on and rubbed his chin sarcastically.

"Have fun!" The kids screamed.  "That's it!" He yelled back and smiled at them.

"Group huggggg~" Jimin sing songed and everyone gathered into the hug........everyone except for Yoongi.

"Waahh! You two are so cheesy." He swatted Jimin away from hugging him.

"Mr. Min! Mr. Min!" They chanted and chanted until they were surrounding him.

He crossed his arms and shook his head with closed eyes. "Nope! I won't do it!"

Jimin smirked and gestured for the kids to make some room for him. He wrapped his arms around Yoongi's waist and rubbed his head against his chest.

"Hyungggg..." He dropped his voice to a whisper so no one could hear him. "Things might never go any further without a group hug."

He felt the older tense and open his eyes in 0.9 seconds. He reached out to as many kids as he could before he patted and kissed their heads. "I love each and everyone of you adorable, cute, and funny little bean sprouts. Let's get out here and kick some ass!"

_____________

a/n: hey guys! i'm back with a new chapter

it's so sad say, but there's only 3-4 more chapters left for "my sexy new neighbor"

i've worked so hard for this book and even though i felt like it was steering away from what it started as, more and more people started to read and comment, so it only pushed me further to continue it 💓

i would have never discontinued it or stopped it, but i probably would have rushed the ending if not so many people found it interesting anymore, bit i wanted to keep it to look back when i have more experience

in my future books, i plan on doing better, changing up the format, adding more drama, and making it more exciting in general, so thank you all who are still here to support this book

mama in japan was so beautiful, and so was hong kong, but hong kong was more emotional

i was so happy to see that BTS has won 'artist of the year' again and it was a pleasure to see our boys receive the award

however, seeing them so emotional and crying really hurt me

despite all of the achievements and awards BTS has earned this year, to hear jin say that earlier this year, disbanding was a thought to them, was so heartbreaking

to me, the members of BTS are the most humble people of all, and to see how they kept mentioning how much they want to improve for us army and to make 2019 an even more amazing year for us was sad

BTS still doesn't see how great and outstanding they are, so army, along with me, please let's show our bangtan boys just how much we need them, appreciate them, and love them

they deserve to know this
they deserve to feel this

and with so many army, i believe we can do this
💞💞💞

sorry guys for that rant, but i felt the need to say this,,,,

thank you so much guys, i 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜 you all to no extent !

stay happy and healthy guys, have a great 24hrs wherever you are, and continue to love 방탄소년단

until the next chapter, bye~
🤗😍