~ 9 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

The next day, Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi are at "J-Hope's Studio." Yoongi is in his normal spot continuing on mixing beats for their song while Jimin and Hoseok are warming up.

"Have you talked to Yoongi yet?" Hoseok asks while they're stretching.

"No, not yet. I didn't want to do it over text. I'll just ask him if we could go out after practice today."  "Well I hope you get it sorted out," Hoseok says with his signature sunny smile.

Jimin smiles and nods in response and they start their practice. Yoongi already has most of the song done so they use what they have for now until it's finally finished.

When practice comes to an end, Hoseok leaves first and tells Jimin to lock up the studio. Jimin packs his stuff up and walls over to Yoongi.

"Hey hyung," Jimin taps on Yoongi's shoulder to get his attention. "Do you want to go grab some food or something?"

"Hm? Yeah sure. Just let me get my stuff together."

"Well I'm going to go home and shower. I don't want to be all nasty and sweaty," Jimin laughs and here's Yoongi mumble a 'you don't look nasty to me' but chooses to ignore it. "C'mon. I'll drop you off at home."

When he gets home, Jimin takes a quick shower and dresses in black skinny jeans with a tee. Yoongi goes next door to his home and tells Ji Seo that he's going out with a friend and will be back in a while.

Jimin is ready to walk out when he's met at the door with knocking. It opens up to be no other than the beautiful Min Yoongi on his porch.

"You ready?" "Yup let's go."

They're in the car not really knowing what to say and Yoongi speaks up. "So exactly where are we going?"

Jimin tried to bite back his laugh, but fails miserably and doubles over.

"What? What's so funny?" Yoongi asks him confused as to why Jimin is laughing.

"Yoongi you've literally been driving almost 10 minutes and now you ask where we're going? Let's just go to the cafe where your friend Jin works."

"Yeah okay, now you tell me!" Was all Jimin heard Yoongi say before he was laughing again.

They're in the cafe sitting in a small booth when Jin walks up to them.

"Hey Yoongi!" Jin hugs him almost squeezing the life out of him.

"Hey Jin. How've you been the past week?"

Jin hits Yoongi and scoffs. "Ow! What was that for?" "Well if you would've kept your promise and visited when I told you you wouldn't have gotten hit."

"Sorry I've just been busy." "Busy my bottom you could've made time for your eomma Jin."

Yoongi apologizes again and they talk a bit completely forgetting about Jimin being there.

"So...who's this little one?" Jin coos finally acknowledging Jimins prescence.

"I'm Jimin! It's nice to meet you Jin hyung!" He practically beams and Yoongi feels entranced by it, but hey he's not complaining.

"Well it was nice to meet you too. We should get to know each other better."

"Yeah yeah thanks Jin talk to you later!" Yoongi says interrupting their conversation and Jin sends a death glare at Yoongi before waving a goodbye to Jimin.

"Sorry about him. He tends to talk a lot," Yoongi says.

"It's okay. I like him, he's really friendly."

"Yeah, more like motherly." Yoongi chuckles and Jimin joins in.

They both sigh and share looks with one another. "So, Yoongi I wanted to talk."

"Sure about what?" Yoongi asks him.

"Well...about that kiss the other night," Jimin tells him.

He gulps when Yoongi doesn't say anything and just continue staring at him. Jimin just continues, "I was wondering what did it exactly mean."

"What do you mean by that?" He finally responds.

"Well Yoongi you do have a girlfriend," Jimin states the obvious.

"Yeah I know," Yoongi says while rolling his eyes and Jimin doesn't know if it's directed towards him or not.

"Yoongi do you even care? Cause you're surely acting like you don't. What would your girlfriend even say about this?"

By this time Yoongi doesn't even care about Ji Seo knowing. She barely puts any effort into their relationship so why should he make a big deal about it?

"I care about that kiss yeah, but not about her knowing. It seems like she only wants what's in my pants anyways."

Jimin sits there in shock. How could Yoongi say this about her? If it's true, how could he still be with her?

"Why are you still with her then?" Jimin curiously asks.

"I'm not sure. I just don't want it to end yet you know? We've been together for a while and I couldn't just break up with her. I don't know how to deal with that," Yoongi sighs.

"Okay," is all Jimin says. If it were him, he wouldn't think twice about leaving Ji Seo if dick is all she wants from him.

"Jimin don't worry. That kiss meant a lot to me too. I like you too, I'm just confused right now."

Jimin nods at Yoongi's words. Maybe even smiles a bit too hard to make his cheeks hurt but he doesn't care.

Yoongi laughs at Jimin. His smile being the cause of it.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asks still smiling.

"You're so adorable you know that?Do you know how you're eyes disappear when you smile? They look like little crescent moons," Yoongi continues to coo at Jimin.

Jimin's whole face turns red at Yoongi's compliments.

"Okay that's enough!" Jimin laughs.

"Okay okay I'll stop."

A few more hours later they're leaving the cafe.

Yoongi enters his house and looks for Ji Seo. When he doesn't see her, he calls out.

"Ji Seo...I'm back!"

There's still no answer and he heads to their bedroom.

Maybe she's just asleep.

He gets closer and the only thing that he hears is something hitting the wall.

He starts to panic, thinking that someone has broken in. But nothing's out of place or missing, and there's no screaming.

He gets to the door and hears slight shuffling and low moans. He opens it and instantly regrets it.

Ji Seo?!