~ 5 ~

Yoongi's P.O.V.

A few days have passed since I've first visited Hoseok's studio and met Jimin. We've become friends since then and he's a pretty great guy to hang around.

He's too adorable to be a grown man and I sometimes find myself laughing at this.

Today is finally the day I can move into my house.

Ji Seo has been here a few times but she said that I should stay at Jin and Namjoon's house until she's done with putting everything up.

I insisted on helping her, but she just said that she can handle it. I gave up and just agreed to let her do it.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I enter my house and Ji Seo greets me with a hug and a quick peck on the lips.

"You like?" She asks and I start to walk around to view the whole house.

"Yeah, it looks great. Why wouldn't you let me help?" I ask while walking.

"I don't know I guess I just wanted you to see your friends first and spend some time with them." She answers.

"Well, it paid off. The house looks good."

"I'm glad you like it," She says, "how about we check out the bedroom next" she whispers.

I only smile and say that I'm not up for it tonight. But I'm lying. I wouldn't mind it, but I don't feel as if Ji Seo is the right person to give up my virginity to. At least not now.

"But baby!"

I just smirk at her and call out to Holly. "There's my baby!"

"Hey! I'm your baby too." Ji Seo giggles and I peck her on the lips.

"You are don't worry."

"Yoongi-ah~ I want to meet Jin and Namjoon," she tells me.

"Sure let's go, they'll love you. But just so you know, Jin will try to be your mom." I warn her.

When we arrive at Namjoon and Jin's house, Jin opens the door and pulls me into a hug. He might have broken a few of my ribs.

"Yoongi! I missed you, my child."

"Hey, Jin!"

"That's hyung to you," he smacks my head and turns to Ji Seo, "And who is this beautiful young lady?"

Ji Seo smiles and bow, "I'm Ji Seo, Yoongi's girlfriend."

"Oh. So you're the lucky girl. Yoongi have told us so much about you."

"Yes, enough with the introductions, where's Namjoon?" I ask.

"He's busy with a song right now, I'll go get him," Jin says while walking to get Namjoon.

"He's really nice." Ji Seo admits "I wonder why they wanted to be your friend," She laughs.

"I'm not as cold as people think I am."

"Hey, Yoongi! Long time, no see."

"Yeah, but I'm back now. This is Ji Seo." I say and wrap my arm around her.

"Nice to meet you." Namjoon shakes her hand and gets side eyes from Jin. I just laugh at him.

"Nice to meet you too Namjoon?" Ji Seo giggles some more and I'm not liking what's happening.

Neither is Jin I take it, so he interrupts, "Okay guys, that's enough." Jin laughs awkwardly.

"Jin I'm hungry. Are you cooking?"

"Are you flirting with my boyfriend?" Namjoon says possessively.

"Says the guy that was smiling a bit too much at my girlfriend!" Yoongi says defensively.

"Aish! Cut it out you two and let's eat."

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

When we get back from Jin and Namjoon's house I get a text from Jimin.

Jiminie
hey hyung~

Yoongi
Hey Jimin what's up?

Jiminie
nothing just seeing what you were doing
Jiminie
btw hyung I got a new neighbor

Yoongi
Oh, that's good. I finally moved into my house today.

Jiminie
that's funny, then mentioned that you might be my new neighbor but its a woman that lives there
Jiminie
I'm pretty sure you aren't a girl hyung

Yoongi
Well, last time I went to the bathroom, I was convinced that I'm a guy.
Yoongi
Anyways let's hang out after our practice with Hoseok tomorrow, yeah?

Jiminie
Sure hyung! See you tomorrow

Yoongi:
Okay, good night Jiminie

Jiminie
Good night hyung (/^3^)/

Jimin is so cute

"Who are you texting babe?" Ji Seo interrupts my thoughts.

"Just a friend," I respond back laying down, closing my eyes.

Just a friend.