~ 23 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

"...ngi~! Yoongi hyung!"

"Mmm!" The lump under the covers grunted.

"Wakie, wakie hyung. We have practice with the kids today!" Jimin said as he pulled the covers away from Yoongi's face.

"...mmm, so tired." Yoongi mumbled sleepily.

Jimin smiled and ran his fingers through Yoongi's messy bed hair.

"But we have to go, so c'mon get up." Jimin tugged at his arms.

Yoongi finally sat up and yawned, stretching out his arms.

"Aww hyung! You look like a cat." Jimin teased cutely.

Jimin booped Yoongi's nose and giggled as it scrunched up.

"Well you're a smol kitten." Yoongi teased back and kissed Jimin on his cheek.

Jimin blushed as he remembered last night's events. Him and Yoongi were finally boyfriends and Jimin couldn't be any happier.

The younger crawled into Yoongi's lap and embraced his hyung. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and he kissed him again.

The couple sighed in contentment as they sat in each other's arms for a while.

A few minutes of cuddling later, they decided to get up, eat breakfast and shower - separately of course - then leave for practice.

~

They arrived to the studio early an hour as per Hoseok's request, but found the studio to be pitch black once they arrived.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi called out. "He told us to be early. Where is he?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders and took out his phone, turning on the flashlight.

"Oh! Here's the light switch." He said as he flicked all three up, but neither one worked.

"What?" Jimin asked in confusion. "Okay, where's that big ball of sunshine?" Yoongi yelled so he could be heard.

A few seconds later, all lights came on, and Hoseok popped out from behind the couch on the other side of the room.

"Someone asked for some sunshine?" He bounced happily towards them.

"Hobi..." Jimin giggled "what are you doing?"

Hoseok stopped to wiggle his arms and do two full spins in a circle.

"I'm just so happy! With the big competition coming up and the kids seeming to enjoy the dances so much. And not to mention those songs Yoongi made are great and fit so well with the kid's choreography. I'm honestly grateful for you guys and your help, so thank you, thank you thank you!" Hoseok rambled and engulfed them into a bone crushing hug before letting them go and continuing,

"The kids have been working so hard and oh my gosh I can't believe how close we a-..."

"Hoseok!" Yoongi and Jimin both shouted at once.

The overly happy man stopped mid sentence and calmed himself down before asking "yes?"

"We're excited about all of this too, but...what else is going on?" Yoongi asked, sensing there was more to his best friend's joyus behavior.

Hoseok laughed awkwardly as he pushed up his cheeks, straightened out his hair with his fingers and smoothed out his tee shirt.

"W-wha...? N-nothing else is happening. I don't know what you're getting at Yoongi."