~ 22 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

When the blindfold was removed from his face, and he was able to see what Yoongi had led him to, Jimin was completely awestruck.

No words in his mind could describe what he thought of the seen before him.

They were in the center of a big park, a few couples here and there, but not close enough for them to be disturbed.

There was a pond sat off to the left of them that served as the start of a small stream which ran throughout the park, a variety of fish and small creatures inhabiting it.

The surrounding trees all had fairy lights, each one connecting with a different color making a beautiful rainbow of colors.

In front of the trees and lights were a large amount of pillows and blankets forming a circle, a pic included basket sitting in the middle of it.

"W-what...?" Before Jimin had a chance to speak, he was already being led to the coziness of the semi blanket and pillow fort. If it could even be called that.

When they were sat down, Jimin just stared at Yoongi in awe.

"Y-Yoongi? W-What is a-all of this?" He stuttered out, wanting to keep in his tears.

"It's for you." The black haired male smiled cheekily. "I wanted something special for our first date, not just lazying around your house. Not that I didn't enjoy those times, but I felt we needed a change."

"Thank you." Jimin muttered, his eyes disappearing and his crooked tooth coming into view.

"You deserve it. Anyways, we should eat." Yoongi says as he pulls the food closer to them.

"Awe! That was nice of Jin to make the food for us." Jimin said as he smiled at the food.

Yoongi just sat froze and turned his head to Jimin to give him an 'are you kidding me look.'

"Jin didn't make this." Yoongi told the cotton candy haired male. "I did."

Jimin raised his head to look at Yoongi and started to laugh.

"Y-You made t-this!?" Jimin asked as he failed at keeping in his laughter.

"Is it so hard to believe?" Yoongi asked and Jimin just nodded, his arms going to hug at his stomach from too much laughing.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I believe you..." Jimin paused. "The food smells great though, I'm just surprised you can cook. I haven't seen you do it before."

Yoongi sighed and nodded nonetheless. "That's true, so try this and tell me how it tastes?" He says but it ends up sounding as a question in the end.

"Sure!" Jimin perks up and leans toward Yoongi to take the orange chicken from his chopstick.

Jimin chews and his eyes widen at the taste.

"Hyung! This is great..." He stops to chew some more. "What is it?" He tilts his head.

"Orange chicken. I always went to this restaurant and had it, but could never make it myself, so I asked Jin to show me." Yoongi tells him.

Jimin continues to eat more and looks to the side as if he's in deep thought.

"Ah ha! I knew I've heard of it." Jimin says as he snaps his fingers.

Yoongi takes a moment to eat some of the other food before asking Jimin, "What?"

"Tae have mentioned this food before, at one of his favorite restaurants." He tapped his chin, "Panda Express, was it? Tae is practically obsessed with their food."