~ 32 ~

It was around 3pm and music was still blasting from the speakers. The day was Wednesday - the next day - and dance practice was still going on.

For about 4 hours now, the team had been practicing hard to run through their whole routine non-stop. The kids were extremely focused and made sure to pay attention to any of their mistakes. If they did have a minor misstep, they were told to pick up and continue as if nothing happened and to only interrupt if the problem was major.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin walked - and rolled - along the black lines marked on the floor and watched intensely as the kids gave them their all, just as if they were already on stage for the real performance.

The kids were sweaty and tired, it was evident in their faces, but they kept on pushing until the entire end. Hoseok was the first to speak.

"YES! You guys did THAT!"

He began to clap furiously until his palms were all red. Jimin and Yoongi joined him.

"That was amazing! I guarantee that you guys'll win, no doubt about it."

The kids relaxed from their ending post and burst out into laughter and smiles at Yoongi's comment. Despite how hard and long they were working to perfect all of their choreographies, every single hour was worth it and they enjoyed every second of it.

Jimin made sure to high five, well in his case, low five everyone as they went to get snacks and take a long needed break.

"You guys did awesome...absolutely fantastic...super duper beyond outstanding...excellent! We're so proud of you guys."

"Thanks 'Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin'!" The kids responded and giggled because they used their family names, rather than 'Mr.'

"Yah~ We'll only allow it this time." Yoongi laughed.

"Yeah! And oh, one quick announcement~" Hoseok added. The kids quickly gathered around them and quieted down. "After the competition, whether we win or lose, we will have a congratulations party."

"Yayyyyyy!!" The kids all squeezed the life out of them - Hoseok and Yoongi - and resorted to just giving Jimin lots and lots of finger hearts and flying kisses.

The kids were too adorable for their own good.

One little girl even took the chance to run up and give Jimin a kiss on his cheek before she jumped off of his wheelchair and ran back to hide behind her friends who were cheering for her.

The children 'awed' and 'oohed' at the sudden action.

"She's a bold one." Hoseok snickered.
Jimin shot her a finger heart and smiled.

All the while Yoongi was glaring her down and only Hoseok seemed to notice.

"Looks like you've got some competition there Yoongi."

Said man rolled his eyes and playfully nudged Hoseok in the arm. "Oh shut up," He muttered. "What about Y/N? Judging from your Instagram, you guys have been spending quite a lot of time together these past weeks."

Hoseok blushed and lowered his head. "It's been great...She's great." Yoongi could just see the adoration and dreaminess in his eyes.

He looked up to see the kids now starting to crowd around Jimin who was showing them his new found tricks with his wheelchair.

"I'm honestly glad you've found someone Hoseok. You deserve to receive all of that sunshine and happiness you emit every single day too. I'm happy for you."

Hoseok wiped the imaginary tears from his eyes and said, "Aww, thanks hyung~"

"You're welcome Hobi, now let's wrap up, yeah? I'm tired."

~

At the sound of the bell, Jin's attention quickly diverted away from the table he was wiping down.

It was late at night, so not many customers were expected to come in. Usually only their close friends would come in at this time, but no one had informed Jin ahead of time.

"Sorry~ but we're just closing up."

"..." No one had said anything, so Jin turned around and immediately went into a state of shock.

Namjoon had came from the break room hearing the bell as well,"Jinnie? Who's at the do-?"

______________

a/n: ?!! a little cliffhanger !!?
what's happened to jin?

anyways 😂,,,how are you guys?? hopefully school isn't so boring (for those who go) even though it probably is

we're so close to 2.5k reads and once we get there, i'll do a special chapter.

🎉 🙌

you guys can choose whether you want smut or fluff, or a face reveal and some things about me. i'll even do a q&a for the characters if i get enough questions so pleaseeeee ((っ・ω・)っ comment and let me know.

💓i love you all so much💓

have a great day🌁 night🌃 morning🌄 or evening🌇

bye~