~ 11 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jimin leads Yoongi to his room with Holly trailing along. After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling in complete silence, Jimin sits up.

"Hyung?" Jimin breaks the silence.

"Yeah Jimin?"

"Why aren't you sad or upset about what happened between you and Ji Seo?"

Jimin turns to face a blank faced Yoongi. He looks as if something is bothering him, but from what Jimin has seen tonight, Yoongi's acted as if nothing even happened.

After a few more minutes of nothing, Yoongi let's out a long sigh.

"I'm not sure. I guess im still processing it, you know? It just happened so fast."

"So, what are you feeling?" Jimin hesitantly asks.

"I don't know. Shock, anger, sadness, regret. Just a lot of things at once. I guess I didn't hit me until now." Yoongi sighs.

He sits up so he can face Jimin too. "All that I've done for her, and this is how she repays me? What did I ever do to deserve it? What have I done wrong to her? Huh, Jimin? Except have sex with her?"

By this time, Yoongi is in tears silently sobbing as he rants. Jimin wraps his arms around Yoongi, embracing him.

"I don't know Meow Meow, I don't know." Jimin sighs, "But I know she doesn't deserve you."

They sit there in a comfortable silence, Yoongi letting out low sobs while Jimin rubs the small of his back.

Yoongi suddenly perks up, "Did you just call me 'Meow Meow'?"

Jimin's eyes dart open and his cheeks redden out of embarrassment. "U-Uh Hyung, we should l-lay down, yeah it's getting late i-it's almost midnight."

Yoongi looks at him with a suspicious glare and forgets to ignore the nickname for now. He lays back down but not without pulling Jimin down with him.

Jimin tried to shuffle away from Yoongi in the humongous bed, he really did. But how could he resist cuddling with Yoongi?

The next day, Jimin are filling Taehyung and Jungkook in again. They're best friends, they tell each other everything, and the other boys know about Jimin's crush on Yoongi so they know he'll tell them everything anyways.

"So will he break up with her?" Jungkook asks.

"I'm not sure. He said that he doesn't know how to handle that type of stuff and he's still shocked about it," Jimin tells him.

"Why do people cheat anyways? What's the benefit of it?" An angry Taehyung asks in anger. He hates the fact of people cheating and being cheated on. Who exactly does? "Yoongi Hyung doesn't deserve this."

"Calm down Tae, no one does," Jungkook hugs him. Tae is a very fun person to be around. Never failing to make anyone laugh or smile by his pure silliness, but it's like looking at a different person whenever he's mad.

"So, how is Yoongi hyung feeling?" Jungkook speaks up.

"When he first came he was alright but once we were in bed, realization hit him."

Tae recovers from his anger at what Jimin just said. "What do you mean 'when we were in bed'? Did you guys frickle frackle hyung!?" He asks all giddy.

Jimin immediately shakes his head and hands. "No! Not like that Tae, he's just staying with me for a day or two until he feels better. He just slept in my bed."

Jungkook just laughs and secretly adores Tae's suprised expression when he said 'frickle frackle'. He then blushes when Taehyung shoves his face into his face shaking him because, "Oh my God Kookie! They slept in the same bed what if they had the cuddles. The Yoonmin feels I'm getting right now!"

Jimin blushes at Taehyung's choice of words and notices the look that Jungkook has his on face, so he decides to mess with them as well.

"Yoonmin feels huh? What about the Taekook feels I'm getting that's right in front of me?"

Jungkook and Taehyung both deeply blush and look back at each other, caught up in the other's gaze.

Jimin's eyes widen at this sight of best friends. He doesn't want to interrupt them - whatever it is that's happening - but he's starting to get just a bit uncomfortable.

Right when the two are leaning in, the door opens and an excited Holly runs in.

Jungkook and Taehyung both jump and avert their eyes to anywhere that's not the other boy.

"Hey?" Yoongi walks in confused as to why they both got up so quick. "What's going on here?" He says wriggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"N-nothing!" Taehyung says shocked.

"So this is the infamous Yoongi? Your sexy new neighbor huh?" Jungkook says switching the subject while checking Yoongi out.

"Yeah...heh heh~ This is him," Jimin says trying to make eye contact with Jungkook so that he won't say anything stupid.

"Oh! The handsome Hyung~" Taehyung pokes and teases at Jimin.

Yoongi is still confused at the situation but smirks nonetheless at the compliments he's receiving.

He moves closer to Jimin and pulls him closer by the waist. Jimin only blushes at this and tucks his head into Yoongi's chest out of pure embarrassment.

"Oh how cute Kookie! Look at them!" Taehyung practically squeals.

"Guys stop it!" Jimin says through a muffled voice.

"Ah! It's okay Jiminie. I don't mind them teasing," Yoongi chimes in but doesn't make Jimin feel any better about the whole situation.

"Well Yoongi hyung I'd love to get to know you better," Jungkook says.

"How about we order pizza and watch some movies?" Taehyung asks and everyone agrees before Jimin can protest.

Two whole pizzas and one movie later, the younger boys seem to be already growing attached to Yoongi.

"You're very talented Yoongi hyung," Jungkook says in amazement.

Yoongi was just telling them all about his different interests in music. Not just music, but the love that he had grown for it.

They learned quite a lot about Yoongi and so had he about them. He could say that he had grown quite fond of them after just a few hours of talking. Not to mention that he noticed how touchy Taehyung and Jungkook were.

The two were now on the couch, cuddled up with Taehyung's back against Jungkook's chest, Holly in Tae's lap.

They all kept talking about any and everything with the skinship shared between Jungkook and Taehyung that Yoongi couldn't help but think they were in a relationship.

Yoongi would admit the two boys did look good together, so when they stopped talking, he just had to ask.

He hesitated a bit but eventually asked, "So...are you two dating?"

Taehyung and Jungkook turned to face each other then towards Yoongi and back to each other again.

They both smiled at each other and giggled a 'maybe...' and turned back to their original conversation.

Jimin was actually quite stunned with their answers but squealed like a fanboy on the inside.