~ 8 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

"So he is your neighbor?!" Taehyung screams at Jimin.

"Yes! now quiet down," Jimin shouts at him.

"But hyung you're getting loud too."

"Ah, Jungkook please don't but in."

The three are at JungKook's apartment, engaged in the story that Jimin was now telling them.

"Anyways, yes Tae he is my neighbor after all," Jimin says, admitting that Taehyung was right about Yoongi being his neighbor.

Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Jimin, "I told you. It was such a coincidence that he had just moved here and you were getting a new neighbor at the same time."

Jungkook smiles at Taehyung's actions while Jimin just rolls his eyes.

"Okay we get it."

"So...what else happened?" Tae asks getting all giddy.

"Well, he may have gotten a call from his girlfriend that interrupted it," both Jungkook and Taehyung gasp at this.

"He has a girlfriend?" I thought you liked him hyung!" Jungkook says and Jimin nods.

"I don't think he knew that. But he does now. At least I think he knows," Jimin responds, a small smile growing on his face as he thinks about the previous night.

"Whaddya mean hyung?" Tae asks curiously.

"Well~...We may or may not have kissed," Jimin admits and both boys get up screaming.

"Oh man, holy shittt!" Jungkook shouts. "My ship has sailed!" Tae says with wide eyes. "Be Quiet!" Jimin says trying to shush them.

"You guys kissed hyung! What does this mean?" Tae asked after calming down.

Jimin only pauses. He hasn't even thought behind the kiss. His mind had stopped once the kiss was over and didn't put much thought into it.

Of course him and Yoongi had gotten to know each other more but that didn't mean that there was anything other than a friendship between them. They were just friends.

*Just friends*

Jimin deeply sighs,"I honestly haven't put much thought into it. I guess me and Yoongi should talk about it."

"You really should. That was a kiss and kisses don't just mean anything and he kissed you after he told you he has a girlfriend so what does this mean? DoEs he LikE yOu Or NOt beCAuSe foR FucKs sAke hYunG He KisSed YOU!!"

"Tae calm down! Don't put anymore pressure on Jimin," Jungkook says trying to calm him down once again.

"No, it's okay Kookie I understand what he means," Jimin giggles.

"Yeah Kookie, Jimin understands me," Tae says mocking JungKook.

"What are you talking about?" Jungkook questions but Taehyung just tells him to forget about it. Jimin only shrugs while trying to hide his smile.

"You guys wanna go hang out with Hobi hyung? I haven't seen him in a few days," Tae asks and the other boys nod getting up to go to Hoseok's place.

Jimin knocks on the door waiting for Hoseok to open it. A few knocks later and Hoseok comes to the door pulling them in.

"Hey guys!" Hoseok practically screams, his smile so bright making the room brighter than it is.

"Hey Hobi hyung!" Taehyung says back, smiling a good 600 watt smile, blinding Jimin and Jungkook.

"Do you guys want anything?" Hoseok asks them and they shake their heads in response.

Jungkook and Taehyung share the loveseat and Jimin sits on the couch with Hoseok.

"How have you been Hobi?" Jungkook asks. "I've been fine actually. One of my old friends just came back to live in Seoul so I'm happy about that too," Hoseok chuckles.

Taehyung raises his eyebrow and looks at Jimin. Jimin looks back and show him a 'what' look.

Jungkook speaks up after noticing what Tae was thinking. "Would his name happen to be Yoongi?"

Hoseok looks at Jungkook wondering how he would guess. "Yeah that's his name. Have you met Yoongi too?" Hoseok asks with a smile on his face.

"Jungkook winks at Taehyung and smiles at Jimin. Jimin gulps at the way Jungkook stared at him and is scared what he might tell Hoseok.

"Oh no I haven't but Jimin here was telling us how handsome he is and how good he was with music," Jungkook says smirking.

Jimin feels his face heat up when he says this and both Taehyung and Hoseok burst out laughing at Jimins reaction.

"Jungkook-ah! How could you say that!" Jimin says his face still a pinkish color.

"I knew something was up." Hoseok manages to say in between his laughs.

"Why do you say that Hobi hung?" Taehyung asks when he recovers from his laughing.

"Well everytime we were in practice, Jimin would watch Yoongi through the mirror and Yoongi would watch him back. They would smile everytime they talked and they even went out together one day after practice," Hoseok tells them while he wriggles his eyebrows suggestively and smirking.

Jimin's mouth is hanging open while Jungkook and Taehyung coo and laugh at Jimin.

When they get back down from their highs, Taehyung tells Hoseok about Ji Seo interrupting their time and about their kiss.

Hoseok gasps and puts his hands over his chest. "My heartu. My heart is... but wait! Yoongi told me he had a girlfriend. Did they break up already?"

"No they're together but I guess we were just in the heat of the moment. I still have to meet up and talk to him about it." Jimin tells him.

"Well I hope everything works out."