~ 18 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

"So what's first?" Hoseok asks. "Where are the drinks?"

"Hold yourself Hoseok." Jin warned.

"I thought the expression was 'hold your horses' Jin hyung." Jungkook said scratching his head.

"Oh! It is. That's why I told him to hold himself." Jin replied with a straight face.

"Hey! I look nothing like a horse." Hoseok shouted. "I am a very handsome man if I do say so mys-"

"Who's ready for drinks?" Jin shouted.

"Yess!"

"Turn up, turn up."

"Let's get it!"

Namjoon brought out the drinks and Jin brought out the glasses. Everyone gathered in a circle, getting ready to play some games.

"So who wants soju and who wants beer?" Jin asked.

"I'll take beer." Hoseok said, "and Sprite."

"Umm, Hobi I'm not sure if that goes together." Jimin told him.

Hoseok lightly pats his head, "Ah, don't worry Jimin, I'll be okay." Hoseok reassured him and flashed a bright smile that almost blinded him. But who could say otherwise to that beautiful smile? So Jimin only shrugged.

"I'll take Soju." "Soju for me too Jinnie." Yoongi and Namjoon said.

"Okay, Tae and kook. What are you guys gonna drink?" Jin asked the two youngest.

"I'll take beer." Tae said all cheekily. "Kookie here wants some banana milk, if you have some that is?" Jin looked at him confused wondering why he would choose to drink milk.

"Kook, you know the point of this party is to get drunk and play games right? It's way more funny and enjoyable."

Jungkook thought for a moment, and then agreed to have a drink.

The volume of the music had been lowered, but still able to be heard. "Palace" by D-Crunch now playing. Jungkook rapping along to O.V.'s part.

"So what are we going to do now?" Yoongi asked.

A sly smirk grew on Namjoon and Hoseok's face. They looked at each other and nodded, like they knew exactly what the other was thinking.

"Truth...or Dare!" Hoseok says wiggling his fingers, but there was no scary effect added to it, so he giggled and Taehyung laughed at him.

Jin clapped his hands frantically and laughed while doing so.

"I've got the bottle, let's start now." Jungkook said and they all gathered into a circle again, but changed their places.

The order started with Hoseok, Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and then Yoongi next to Hoseok.

Jungkook placed the bottle in the middle of them and spun it. Taehyung intensely watched the bottle and clapped continuously as it slowed down. He laughed as the bottle landed on Jin.

"So Jin hyung. What'll it be? Truth or Dare?"

Jin immediately responded with a truth and Jungkook groaned. "Hyung! The truths are boring. You should have picked dare!" Jungkook whined.

"Aww it's alright Kookie." Tae said as he quickly pecked his boyfriend.

When Taehyung pulled back, Jungkook leaned forward and kissed him harder.

"Hey, stob it!" Jin said as he smacked JungKook's head. "And excuse me. You asked me 'truth or dare.' Not dare or dare, so don't come at me with that you child." Jin retorted and pointed an accusing finger at Jungkook who raised his hands in surrender.

"Okay, okay. You picked truth," Jungkook paused with a devilish look in his face. "Jin hyung. Do you top or bottom?" Jungkook asked with a satisfied smirk.

Namjoon choked on the shot he had just downed while Jin blushed madly and slapped his back violently. Meanwhile, Jimin was doubled over in laughter, leaning on Taehyung who was also laughing his ass off.

Hoseok covered his mouth with his hand as an attempt to stop laughing but it didn't help at all.

There were actually a few giggles from Yoongi, his gummy smile on full display.

When Namjoon had finally recovered, he nodded at Jin to tell him to answer.

Jin took a breath and faced Jungkook. He folded his arms and smiled brightly. "I bottom."

They all bursted in laughter, except Yoongi and Jin huffed, but Namjoon quickly peppered him in kisses and whispered 'the best fucking bottom I have ever seen' in Jin's ear, that made him smirk evilly.

Oh he was so going to get Jungkook back.

"Okay. It's over with let's continue you drunken kids." Jin said and spun the bottle.

Jungkook got a bit scared, just hoping that he didn't get karma back so soon.

But the bottle landed on Hoseok.

"Hoseok-ah, truth or dare?"

"Hmm. Dare!" Hoseok said and sipped his drink.

Jin thought about it, and rubbed his chin.

"I dare you," he paused grabbing a cup and the alcohol. "To drink this!" Jin said while pouring a mixture of soju, beer, and let's not forget... Sprite and handing it to Hoseok. "All of it."

Hoseok's eyes widen and he gulped. He took the cup from Jin and said a quick prayer. "Dear lord, jisoos please let me make it out this alive."

With that, he pinched the bridge of his nose and finished the disgusting combination of drinks in three large gulps.

Hoseok's throat was burning, and his eyes were bloodshot red. He was slightly sweating but smiled nonetheless.

"Done!" He smiled victoriously and it was now his turn.

"Let's spin it!" Hoseok smiled as he watched the bottle spin. It felt like it spun forever, but it finally landed on Yoongi.

Yoongi raised his eyebrows at Hoseok and was asked the same question as everyone else, "truth or dare?"

"Dare." Yoongi said, feeling a bit risky.

Hoseok let out a small chuckle and Yoongi rolled his eyes. He just knew Hoseok was to something.

"I dare you...

to...

make out...

with...

anyone of your choice!"

______________

thank you for 300+ reads!😘💓
I'm so happy that you guys even took the time to read this ff and thanks for sticking with it because ik my writing could be so much better which is why I've decided to do a new yoonmin ff.

Ily guys and thanks again. "Strong power, thank you!"😂✊💜

Also, I literally cried twice today when I watched the teaser for "idol" and I'm not lying I cannot wait until love yourself : answer is out 😭🌈

(If you guys can't tell I love using emojis😂)