~ 16 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

*Click click*

*Arf!*

"Tan-ah! Stay still please?"

"Shush Tae! They'll hear us"

"Sorry kook"

"Its okay."

*Click click*

"Turn off the fla-"

"Wh-wha?" Jimin sits up and slowly rubs the sleep from his eyes. When his vision isn't as blurry anymore, he's shocked to find Jungkook and Taehyung taking pictures of him. "What're are you guys doing?!"

Taehyung nervously laughs and rubs his neck. "N-nothing...this is all a dream. Shh Jimin, lay back down, yeah?"

"Don't touch me! I know this isn't a dream. How did you even get in here? When did you guys get in here?"

"H-hey hyung! How are you doing? Haha, um we were ju-"

"Ruff!"

Jimin is startled and jumps on Yoongi.

"Where did that dog come from?"

"Jimin, you're an uncle now! This is Yeontan."

"Mmm. Jimin?"

Jimin turns and faces Yoongi, just now noticing that he's on his lap. Way too close to his crotch.

"Sorry about that hyung."

"Mmm. Let me sleep!" Yoongi says and lays on his stomach, his hand hovering off the couch.

Yeontan runs up and sniffs Yoongi's hand. A few seconds later, he starts to lick it.

"Hey stop. Stop. Jimin! It's not nice to lick people you know."

Taehyung and Jungkook burst out laughing, not able to hold in their laughter.

"Hyung get up. That's not me."

Yoongi sits up and Yeontan jumps on the couch and lays on him.

"Hey! Where did you come from?"

"Hi Yoongi hyung! This is Yeontan."

"Hey hyung!" Jungkook waves and smiles.

"Um Hi. When did you guys get here?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah I want answers!" Jimin demands.

"Okay okay."

The two youngest sit at the dining table and begin to explain.

"To make everything short, yesterday Kookie showed at my house with this little guy, asking to be my boyfriend!" Tae says with so much enthusiasm he squeals at the end of his explanation.

"So, we came over to tell you the good news!" Jungkook finishes and kisses Tae's cheek.

"Wow..." Jimin goes into a state of shock with his mouth stuck into an 'o' shape. Yoongi tries shaking him but he won't budge.

"Jimin? Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook asks and waves his hand back and forth in front of Jimin.

"Hey Jimin!" Yoongi shakes him, "Close your mouth before something lands in there, yeah?"

Jimin's mouth continuously open and close until Taehyung says something that has him choking on his saliva.

"Yoongi hyung, put your fingers into his mouth..." Tae suggest while wiggling his eyebrows, "...better yet, something bigger."