~ 28 ~

"Hey, where are you going?" Jimin perks up as he see Yoongi putting on his shoes.

"Hm? Oh, I'm going to meet Namjoon. Jin apparently has been making it known that he wants kids, but Namjoon just isn't ready yet, so he's proposing."

Jimin squeals. "Oh! My! Gosh!" he shouts as he bounced up and down on the couch, a blanket and pillows falling as he rises and jumps back down.

Yoongi laughs and walks over to Jimin. "Woah, you're pretty excited."

"I am!" Jimin ends with one final bounce.

Yoongi giggles and kisses Jimin twice before letting go and cupping his face. "Wanna come with?"

And Yoongi didn't even have to ask twice, cause Jimin was already tugging his shoes with the car keys in his hand.

"Eager much?"

~

They were gone for 3 hours, had been to four different shops, and still didn't have a ring.

"Hyung, do you like this?" Jimin picked up a ring and showed it to Namjoon.

He took the ring and inspected it closely.

"Hmm, I'm not sure about this on Jiminie."

Yoongi sighed. "You sure?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yes. I'm sorry hyung if this is tiring for you, but I just want it to be perfect for Jin, you know?" He explained with loving eyes.

"No, no! Take your time. I understand." And Yoongi wasn't lying. He knew how much Jin meant to Namjoon, and was truly excited for them. Hell, you would assume they were already married just seeing their interactions with each other.

"Wow! It's absolutely gorgeous." Namjoon whispered as one ring caught his eye.

"Woah Namjoon hyung! Jin would love that." Jimin said as Namjoon showed them the ring he saw.

"That's one hell of a ring." Yoongi whistled.

Namjoon was mesmerized

Namjoon was mesmerized. The ring was absolutely stunning. It was like he was staring right at Jin by the beauty of it.

Namjoon snapped out of his thoughts and turned to the Jeweler.

"I'll take that one!" He smiled proudly.

"It's 7 million won." (a/n: about $6000 USD)

Namjoon staggered back with an arm thrown across his head.

"Holy fuc-" he clenched his heart and groaned. "This is gonna be a big one." (a/n: lmao s/o to y'all who know what old show this is from. you probably won't tho)

Yoongi rolled his eyes and reached into Namjoon's back pocket. He sighed and took out the credit card.

Jimin gasped at his actions. "Hyung! You can't do that."

Yoongi pinched his cheek and pecked his lips, "Don't worry, he's rich." All the while, Namjoon still his hand clutched over his heart, but he was now leaning against the glass.

"He'll take it." Yoongi smiled and swiped his card.

"Namjoon, no!" Jimin reached out to catch said man. He almost broke the glass!

"Sorry." He sheepishly apologized. "We'll take the r-"

"Already paid for." Yoongi interrupted and stuck Namjoon's card back in his wallet.

~

"Ah! Home sweet home~" Yoongi smiled as he took off his shoes and plopped onto the couch.

Holly's feet could be heard as he ran up to the man.

"There's my baby!" Yoongi laughed, but to his surprise, Holly ran right past him.

"Hi Holly." Jimin cooed.
"Hey!" Yoongi pointed accusingly.

Jimin looked up to him as he and Holly played around. "What hyung?"

Yoongi kept pointing and put on a hurt look. "You stole my baby from me."

Jimin giggled. "But I'm right here hyung."

"I was talking about the dog, Jimin."

The younger pouted. How come Holly was his baby and Jimin wasn't? He would definitely stop sneaking Holly food scraps at dinner.

Yoongi walked to them and scooted towards his boyfriend.

"Aish! I'm kidding. You're my baby too." He said and puckered his lips.

But Jimin didn't kiss him. He crossed his arms and turned his head with a 'hmph!'

"Aww Jiminie~. I was just kidding. Holly is m- our child. You're my boyfriend.

A small smile tugged at Jimin's lips. "Oh? Sorry, I don't believe in kids before marriage."

Yoongi gave him a 'you've got to be serious look' before smirking. "So you don't believe in sex before marriage either, huh?"

At this, Jimin gasped and covered his mouth. "I-I never said that!"

"Mhm." Yoongi hummed. "It was implied. We can't have kids, we can't have sex." He said and folded his arms, giving him a smug look.

Jimin gasped. "Hyung! That isn't fair." He crossed his arms and pouted.

Yoongi giggled and flicked Jimin's bottom lip. "I was just playing baby. The time will come, no need to rush things."

He went to the kitchen and got out some food to start dinner. Jimin trailed behind him and began to help Yoongi cook.

"Yeah, it'll happen eventually. I know you can't resist this jibooty." Jimin popped a carrot slice in his mouth and shook his butt.

"You're such a tease Jimin. But no worries, I know you can't resist my tongue technology." Yoongi teased and flickered his tongue back and forth.

"Hyung!" Jimin slapped his arm. "Stop it and start cooking."

Yoongi laughed and smiled, satisfied that he had this type effect on him.

______________

a/n: hey guys! i feel like this isn't so interesting anymore, and i hope that isn't the case.

i know there's not much drama in this ff and it's more so of a follow of their lives and relationships.

but anyways, go check out "rare calico cat," please! 😊

thank you guys for 1.50k+ 🤗
i 💜 you all

have a great day/night/afternoon!🌈