~ 24 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Jin and Namjoon had just arrived at Jimin and Yoongi's place after they got a phone call from the couple.

They mentioned how important it was and Jin had asked if he should inform the others. Yoongi said no.

"So why did you call us over for, but not the others?" Namjoon asked when Yoongi opened the door.

"You'll see." He said and led the two towards the main room.

"Oh my g-...!" Jin gasped but stopped himself once he saw the unexpected.

Well...someone that was unexpected.

"Ji Seo?" Namjoon exclaimed. "I didn't see that coming."

The couple sat down on the couch and greeted Jimin. Ji Seo and a nervous looking man were on the loveseat.

"Nice to see you guys again." Ji Seo smiled warmly. "I came over because I wanted to share something with you guys." She said as the man next to her grabbed her hand and smiled at her.

"Go on." Yoongi nodded and gestured for her to continue.

"Well Yoongi, since we ended on good terms and Jin was there to help us with our situation, I felt that I should share the good news to you all, since we all are friends.

The four nodded and Ji Seo smiled as wide as Yoongi has ever seen her smile before.

"I'm pregnant!" She shouted.

Pregnant!?

Mouths hung open. Jaws dropped. Wigs were snatched.

There were a few seconds of silence before Jin shouted.

"Congratulations!" Jin had gotten out if his seat to hug the couple. "I knew something was up when I seen your belly so big. I thought maybe that you were just eating too much, but my gosh isn't that the cutest thing ever." He cooed as he rubbed Ji Seo's stomach.

"That's great news!" Namjoon grinned, flashing his dimples.

"The best to the both-well three of you." Yoongi said and also went in for a hug. "I'm really happy for you guys and if you need anything you tell us okay?"

Ji Seo was a bit surprised at Yoongi's words but smiled back and thanked him.

Jimin still sat in his spot on the couch staring wide eyed at Ji Seo.

Everyone noticed and turned to see what was wrong with him but there was no sign of anything. He held an expressionless face.

"Jiminie? You okay there?" Yoongi asked. Jimin still didn't respond.

Namjoon snapped his fingers in front of Jimin to catch his attention. "Hey! Jimin~" he carried out. Namjoon smirked and nodded at Jimin. "Are you jealous?" he asked, the smirk growing bigger as Jimin's facial expression changed.

"Don't worry Jimin-ah!" Jin sighed. "The baby isn't Yoongi's. They never had sex, remember?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes at Jin's mocking gaze, while Ji Seo's new boyfriend- who was still nervous and confused about who the people were. Hell, they acted as if he wasn't there. Not on purpose of course, but he was practically making his presence unknown.

"Wait. Who is this?" Jin asked and turned to Ji Seo.

Well, he tried.

She smiled and kissed him quickly, raising up their hands. "He's my fiance."

Another wave of small gasps were heard, except Jimin was still the way he was before.

"Wow that happened fast."

"Already? So soon?"