~ 25 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

The next day came around and the whole group were meeting with Ji Seo and Dong Hyun.

Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin had arrived early since the others hadn't met Ji Seo yet, and wanted to make things more comfortable for them.

"There's Taehyung and Jungkook now." Jin pointed out.

The two walked in and Taehyung immediately ran to hug the daylights out of his best friend.

"Jimin! I haven't seen you in a few days. I missed your chubby cheeks." He pouted and squished Jimin's cheeks at the same time.

"Wow. No hug for your eomma?"

Taehyung's smile returned and he playfully smacked Jin's shoulder. "Of course not. I missed all of you guys."

"We missed you too, Tae." Namjoon said and Yoongi nodded.

"Well who all are we seeing today?" Jungkook asked as he pulled out a seat for Taehyung next to him and sat down as well.

"We've already met, but we figured its a fine time to introduce you guys to Yoongi's ex." Namjoon informed.

Taehyung looked confused and asked, "Why? Do we have a crazy stalker-ish ex who's ass we have to beat?"

Jimin giggled and shook his head no. "We'll explain once Hoseok gets here."

And as if on cue, the whole sun walked up to their table.

"Hi guys." Hoseok smiled widely. I 'hope' I wasn't too late. And also, if you guys didn't mind, I brought someone along. He stepped away and a girl with short brown hair and a chubby face stood there.

She was very pretty, but so shy that her head was hanging and the others couldn't fully see her face.

Hoseok whispered something into her ear before she slowly lifted her head and smiled at him. She then smiled and introduced herself.

"H-hi I'm Sook Ja." She waved. The others smiled and introduced themselves one by one.

Soon, Ji Seo and her fiance Dong Hyun arrived. When they all ordered and got their food, they re-did introductions and went around telling a little about themselves to get to know each other better.

"So, we are all here because?" Taehyung asked.

"To explain the whole situation from the beginning and so that we all can be a big happy family." Jimin said as he shot his arms out in excitement and hitting Yoongi who was next to him.

"S-sorry." He giggled quietly and Yoongi gave him a knowing look.

"Okay, so this is the summary from moving here with Ji Seo, meeting Jimin then you two, and how this all leads us up to where we are now..." (a/n: because I'm too lazy to sum everything up)

"...So, you two are like...best friends now and there is a big understanding out all of this between you four?" Hoseok asked.

Ji Seo nodded. "Me and Yoongi are just friends. Nothing more, nothing less. And thankfully, Dong Hyun and Jimin are very understanding."

"Awe. How cute!" Taehyung squealed. "I want to celebrate!"

"Woohoo! Let's drink!" Hoseok shouted.

"Yeah!" The whole group chimed in and ordered drinks.

~

It was now 10:32, about 2 hours later, and the group got along fairly quickly. Everyone's personality fit perfectly into the group and they were practically a family already.