~ 3 ~

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Hoseok and I have known each other since we were kids. We grew up together along with our other friends, Jin and Namjoon.

I decided to go back to my hometown, Daegu and that's how i met my girlfriend, Ji Seo Hwa.

She loved the piano and could never play it, so I learned for her. Thanks to her, I found my first love.

Ji Seo suggested that we move to Seoul so that I could be with my friends again. That's why I decided to come back.

When I first told Hoseok about me moving back, he was suprised and so was Namjoon and Jin.

He told me about him owning "J-Hope's Studio" and that he was entering his class in a competition. He said that he couldn't think of an outside the box routine. That's when he asked me to create a song for their performance.

Me being a great genius, agreed that it wasn't a bad idea. That's why I'm here now at the studio with Hoseok.

We're at the end of practicing when a short male with tan skin walked in.

It was like seeing a little mochi with pink cotton candy on top of it. Damn, I must be hungry.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting hyung." He says shyly.

"No problem Jimin, we were just finishing up" Hoseok tells him while I nod. "Oh okay."

"This is Yoongi" he points to me and I waved at him.

"Hi, I'm Jimin" he introduces himself.

"Hello Jimin" I smile and greet him.

Hoseok starts talking again, but Jimin isn't paying any attention to him. That's when I realize he's still looking, at me.

I start to blush really hard under his gaze and I start to thank Hoseok when he sees what's happening.

"Sorry" Jimin mutters and looks down.

"Jimin, Yoongi here is an old friend of mine and he just moved back to Seoul. He's going to be here to make a song for the new dance routine." Hoseok tells Jimin.

He looks a little nervous at first, but then quickly nods.

"Okay, let's get to work" Hoseok claps, still as cheery as ever.

✎﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hoseok tells me that I should just sit for now and watch them as they come up with a dance.

He says that when they are done putting the moves together, I can start working on a song that goes with the dance.

I'm watching the two dance and it's incredible. The way they're able to move their bodies is amazing to say the least.

Of course I would think this way. I can't dance for shit! Okay, maybe I'm going over board, but when I put my mind to it, I'm a good dancer.

While I'm watching them, I can see Jimin staring back at me through the mirror. He had a little smirk on his face too. Cute

I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I'm being pulled off of the couch.

Of course, it's Hoseok.

"C'mon, Yoongi-hyung, let's dance" he smiles and the room suddenly gets brighter.

"Ugh do I have to do this?" I grunt.

"Yes, now c'mon grandpa" and he starts dragging me across the floor.

Jimin laughs at me failing to release Hoseok's grip from my arms.

His laugh is actually quite cute and his eyes start to disappear when he does.

Hoseok let's me go and he leaves me and Jimin alone to go and pick out some music for us to dance to.

Once he leaves, me and Jimin just stand there, not knowing what to say. That's when I speak up, "Um, Jimin?"

He looks up and responds, "yeah?"

"You're a really awesome dancer." Did I really just say that? Was awesome too much?

"Oh, thanks!" He says and there he is with that smile, eyes beginning to hide and I get the sudden urge of wanting to squish them.

But I don't.

"You're welcome" I say and Hoseok comes back.

"So, you ready Yoongi?" he asks and I nod.