~ 21 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

Yoongi parked his car in front of the cafe doors. He stepped out and practically skipped inside. That's how excited he was about the whole date night him and Jimin were about to have.

"Well hello, you're acting quite different today. Who are you and what did you do to Yoongi?" Jin chuckled.

Yoongi jogged up to the counters and puts on his usual 'resting bitch face.'

"It's still me Jin." Yoongi retorted as he rolled eyes, but failed to hide his gummy smile. "I'm just so happy right now!"

Jin smiled at Yoongi and asked him, even if he already knew the answer, "It's Jimin huh?"

"You know hyung, I would've never thought I would be so...joyful almost four months ago when I was with Ji Seo. Of course, she did make me happy and we had great times together, but Jimin is so different."

"Awe, my child has grown up." Jin says as he wipes his fake tears. "I'm so proud."

"I just can't wait to be able to call him mine, you know? So, tonight, I'm going to ask Jimin to be my boyfriend, with a bit of a surprise." Yoongi says as he wriggles his eyebrows.

"That's great Yoongi-ah!"

"That's why I'm here. I need some coffee cake, just like when we first came to your cafe. Also, a few of those muffins over there, those are good."

Jin gets the sweets for Yoongi and hands him the receipt.

"$6.49, good luck Yoongi, I'm pretty sure he'll say yes."

"Thanks Jin. Bye!"

~

"Okay I'm out the shower! What clothes did you guys pick out?"

"We've put together...this!"

Taehyung and Jungkook reveal a nice and casual outfit for Jimin to wear.

"Let's do your make up and hair next." Jungkook says once Jimin was fully dressed.

"Do I have to be all dolled up? It's just a date." Jimin asks.

Taehyung grabs the eyeshadow and begins to mix together a deep purple and black, making a flawless smokey eye. (a/n: lmao, when you don't wear makeup)

"Yes, you do. It's for Yoongi and it's your first date with him, we want you to look good." Tae tells him.

Jungkook shakes his head in agreement. "Yeah, and when you look good, you feel good."

Jimin giggles and responds, "I swear you guys act like some beauty gurus or something."

"Alright!" Tae claps, "Hair and makeup done. Time please assistant?"

Jungkook displays his bunny teeth and checks the time. "6:43, Yoongi should be here shortly."

A few minutes later, there's a knock on the door and Jungkook opens it.

"Hey hyung, Jimin is ready for his date." Jungkook says. "Ooh! Nice flowers. You're really...'head over heels' for our Jimin, huh?" He teases.

Yoongi giggles and pats his shoulder. "Yeah, I guess am, and thanks! I owe you guys."

Just then, Jimin comes to the main room and waves to Yoongi.

"You look great Jiminie." He hands him the flowers. "These are for you."

Jimin's eyes turn into crescents as he takes the flowers away.

"Thank you Yoongi. They're really pretty."

"I'm glad you like them, I got tulips because they're just like you, and even match your hair color. Also, I thought that roses would be a bit too cliche." He says as he chuckles.

"Yeah, yeah! You guys should be going now." Taehyung interrupts.

"Yeah, and don't worry Jimin we'll put your flowers in a vase before we leave. We won't stay all night, I'm pretty sure you'll want the place to yourselves." Jungkook ends with a wink.

Both Jimin and Yoongi's faces turn a light shade of pink and they start to leave.

"Have fun!"

~

"We're here Jimin." Yoongi says as he steps out of the car.

"Really?" The boy asks confused. They seemed to be in a park or something, Jimin wasn't sure.

"Yup! But you have to be blindfolded." Yoongi tells him as he opens the door for him and helps him out.

"O-okay." Jimin responds, not too keen on not being able to see.

Yoongi ties the blindfold around Jimin's eyes as tight as he can, hoping the surprise wouldn't be ruined.

"I can't see." Jimin tells him.

"I know. Are you ready?" Yoongi asks as he starts to lead them away from the car.

"I guess so." Jimin answers.

Yoongi chuckles and rubs Jimin's shoulders soothingly. "It's okay, I'm here." He tells him.

"M'kay. I'm ready hyung."

Yoongi nods and continues to guide them to the right place.

After a few minutes Yoongi comes to an abrupt stop and slowly begins to count.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three."

He unties the blindfold and Jimin gasps.

"Yoongi!"

_____________

a/n: thanks for reading, don't forget to comment and vote 🍭💕

I've been trying to upload this for about 4 days and wattpad is on something ig 😂 so sorry for the delayed chapter