~ 7 ~

Yoongi's P.O.V.

As planned, Jimin and I hung out after practice.

We were at the cafe that Jin owns and Jimin couldn't decide what to get.

I recommended coffee cake because it's my favorite and jin makes the best coffee cake I've ever tasted.

We were having a great time just talking about any and everything. Jimin is an amazing person once you get to know him.

I really like Jimin and if we're already great friends, I feel as if he should know that I like both boys and girls.

"Um, Jimin?" I begin to ask.

"Yeah, Yoongi?" He responds.

"We've known each other for a bit and I wanted to tell you something."

"Sure hyung!" He says.

"...so. I'm bisexual." I say lowering my voice and trying to see his reaction.

He just sits there with his mouth agape. Not saying anything at all.

Is he homophobic?

He can't be. At least he doesn't look like he would be against it.

He doesn't say anything for a while so I speak up. "S-sorry if you're not okay with it. I just felt that you should know since we've become such good friends."

He still doesn't say anything so I start to get up and leave thinking that he wouldn't want to hang out after that, but he pulls me back before I could walk any further.

"N-no! It's okay I'm fine with that. I'm actually not straight myself." He admits and I sit back down.

"I'm gay is what I meant," He tells me and my lips round.

"Sorry if I overreacted a bit." I apologize. I really didn't want us to stop being friends because of that.

Or was it more?

What am I thinking? We're just friends, right?

Just friends

"No, it's completely fine. I know how it feels." He says and does that smile. That damn eye smile.

"Well, that makes me so much happier to know." I chuckle and we both sigh.

We sit in a silence just enjoying the presence of one another. I catch glimpses of jimin and every time I look, he's staring right at me. I lose complete thought and take a moment to get a complete look at him.

His skin is a nice tan that is complemented by his cotton candy pink hair. His eyes are a bit puffy and one looks to be a bit more puffer than the other.

Then I look a bit lower. His lips are so big and plump that I have a sudden urge to want to kiss them.

Got damn? How will I be able to get through this?

He continuously bites his lips and I take note of that.

We're in the middle of a conversation when my phone rings.

"Ah, sorry Jimin." I excuse myself and he says it's okay.

"Hey Ji Seo," I answer.

"Hey, Yoongi, are you coming home soon?  Have you forgotten about your girlfriend so soon?"

Up until now I have

"I do miss you, you know?"

"Oh sorry Ji Seo, I'll be right there," I tell her.