~ 31 ~

"Broken?! Yoongi, what do you mean my leg is broken? I have so much to do it just can't b-"

Jimin was cut off by the growing sirens of an ambulance approaching. It's red and white lights - followed by blue - made it's appearance as it sped down the street and stopped when it reached them - the police cars going to inspect the reckless driver.

"Um, excuse me sir, is this the guy who was hit by the car?" A young nurse asked.

Yoongi gave her a confused look before gesturing towards Jimin - who was unusually calm for someone who had just got hit by a speeding car.

"He's the one bleeding right? He's the one who I'm holding right? He's laying on the ground with a possibly broken leg and you're asking if he's the one who was hit?"

The nurse bowed over and over while apologizing. "I'm really really sorry sir. It's my fir-"

"It's her first day tagging along for a call. Sorry to have you wait, but we'll be putting him on a stretcher now, Mr?"

"Yoongi. T-Thanks, and sorry by the way." He turned and bowed politely at the new woman.

"No worries!" She smiled brightly. "I should be more attentive next time."

All the while, Jimin stared back and forth between Yoongi and the EMT's as they totally forgot about his entire presence.

"Hey! I'm the one without the needed medical attention.

~

At the hospital, it was pretty quiet considering......well it was a hospital.

Yoongi sat in the waiting room quietly because......well it was quiet.

He had been waiting for a good two and a half hours while Jimin was getting looked at by the doctors.

Just as he began to nod off, the doors opened and he immediately stood up.

"Is Jimin's leg okay? Can I go in now?"

The doctor chuckled and nodded. "Sure! Go on and see your lover." He smiled. "But wait! We had to put Jimin on loopy gas because he wouldn't get the stitches without it."

Yoongi nodded and thanked the doctor after he said he would come back to check on them in a while.

As soon as he walked in he was met with laughter. Yoongi found himself chuckling as well as he walked to the side of the bed.

"What's tickling your funny bone?" He asked and went to kiss the other, causing another fit of laughter to erupt.

"HaHA, hyung look at my feetseu."

Yoongi tilted his head and looked at the younger. "Your what?"

The boy wriggled his toes and looked back up. "M-my feets hyung! Just lo-look at them, so - haha - cute!

And this is the moment, where Yoongi knew, Jimin was f'ed u-

"Oh! You mean your feet baby. Yeah, those have always been there." He grabbed a toe and pinched it.

"Hey!" Jimin pouted, but couldn't hold in his laughter, resulting in him spitting everywhere.

"So how are you feeling silly?" Yoongi wiped the saliva off of his face.

"I'm - haha - alright. My leg hurts, but I have a c-cast see!" He removed the blanket to reveal a light blue cast to Yoongi.  "I think it'll heal in a few weeks, just have to be careful and stay off of it."

~

Two days later, Jimin was just starting to get used to his wheelchair. They didn't have a ramp or anything, so it was pretty difficult for Yoongi to carry Jimin into the house carefully and then bring in his...'vehicle'.

Unlike Yoongi, Jimin was actually enjoying being in a wheelchair. Their house wasn't that spacious, but there was enough room for Jimin to get around.

Considering his cheerfulness this whole time, Yoongi was quite puzzled to find Jimin rolling around moping this particular day.

"What's wrong baby? You've been down all day."

Jimin rolled over (a/n: I can't 😂 just imagine jimin rolling around in his wheelchair looking so cute & smol) to the table in the dining room where Yoongi was sitting.

"I was just thinking." He muttered quietly with his head down, luckily yoongi had heard him.

"About what Jiminie? You've been weirdly fine about this."

Jimin sighed and played with Yoongi's fingers. "W-Well the competition is coming up and it just occurred to me that the final practice is tomorrow. What am I going to do? I can't help out with the last minute touches or help get anything set up Yoongi."

The older male cupped Jimin's cheeks and pecked his lips over and over to comfort him.

"Ah Jiminie, don't worry. Me and Hoseok will be there and you can still help out. The kids already got their routines down packed, so if they need any help, we'll handle it, okay? You can teach from your seat, you just won't be able to physically show them. Everything will be alright."

A huge smile etched across Jimin's face and he jumped into Yoongi's arms. Thankfully the older had quick reflexes to catch Jimin before he fell.

"Thank you"

Peck

"Thank you"

Peck

"Thank you hyung"

Peck

"Yah! You're welcome, alright?"

______________

a/n: welp, this chapter took a while to write 😪

it wasn't that I had writer's block or anything, it's just that I couldn't exactly keep focus on writing, so that's why it may seem shitty, but hey! it's updated

thanks for 2.25k again 🎊

the constant growing number of reads, votes, and comments make me happier, do please continue to lighten up my days!

until the next chapter,,,,bye~💜