~ 30 ~

His bright smile was the last thing Yoongi saw before Jimin's body collapsed.

As they crossed the street hand-in-hand, Jimin failed to balance the cake in his other hand.

It had fell and the younger went a few ahead to pick it up, but just as Yoongi called out for him, a car hit Jimin.

Time had completely stopped. It felt as if Yoongi's whole world was lit up by that blinding smile he loved oh, so much. But when that reckless driver drove way over the limit, and didn't stop at the red light, his world crashed.

And so did the car, about 30 feet away. Yoongi immediately ran, not caring about the traffic.

Thankfully the cars had either stopped or drove around them and many passerby had gathered around to see what was happening.

Mutters and gasps went all around followed by cries of 'we need an ambulance' or 'someone get help', but Yoongi couldn't hear them. Everything was a blur. All he could see - could hear - was Jimin and his faint voice.

"H-Hyung?" He spoke hoarsely.

"Shh baby, d-don't talk. I n-need you to stay with m-me, okay?" Yoongi helplessly tried to hold back his tears.

Jimin nodded as tears welled in his eyes. "W-Will I be o-okay hy-?" He choked up.

Yoongi kissed him in order to silence him, tasting something bitter as he did.

His gaze traveled from the gash on the side of the younger's head, to the blood trickling down into his mouth. He winced as Yoongi kissed him there too, but not as much as he did when Yoongi went to position his legs better.

"Ah! Hyung, it h-hurts." Jimin went to sit up, but Yoongi stopped him and gasped because

"Jimin b-baby, your leg is broken."

____________

a/n: hehe, just a small teaser! thank you guys so much for 2.15k 🎆🎇🎉🎊 i love each and every person who reads, votes, and comments on this. one last thing,,,go read "rare calico cat" it needs love too ≧ω≦
see you guys in the next chapter, bye~
♡♡♡