~ 35 ~

( a/n: sorry guys, it's been a week, go back if needed :(( also there's a lot of swear words in this one... )

And kicked some ass they did.

The kids were absolutely fierce on stage.

The stage was covered in red and yellow as the overhanging lights shone as a blend of pink, purple, and blue.

( a/n: this was stolen

( a/n: this was stolen..woops )

Watching the kids dancing and enjoying themselves is all Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin wanted, and it's what they got.

All 30 of them were up there owning it, dancing along and with music as if they were one. Everyone were in sync, the music was awesome, they were on beat.

"For someone who doesn't dance, you helped teach the choreography well Yoongi." Jimin giggled.

"Well you see Jimin, me and Yoongi took dance classes together back in high school." Hoseok winked at Yoongi and the pale man face palmed.

"Let's just watch our kids, Hoseok." A roll of his eyes and Yoongi turned his attention towards the stage.

"WOOOOO! ThOsE aRE My stUdEnTS!" Jimin wailed loudly as the crowd erupted into a fit of applauses.

'Here this shit comes...' Yoongi chuckled to himself and stood up.

"AHHHH OOOOOOOGGAA!!!" Hoseok cheered. "GO KIDDIES! GO KIDDIES!" He sing songed and did a little dance.

Some people behind them stood up too and tapped Jimin on his shoulder. "Excuse me cutie, but could you please tell your friend to close his hole before something gets in it."

Yoongi heard this and turned around. "Excuse us? He-" "Yes, excuse you!" The man cut him off.

"Sit your faggot asses down, and shut up! There's people here to watch there children, you know?"

"Hey! Shut your ass up. If they want to hype our children up because they did excellent, don't be such a bit- dic- ugh!"

The man laughed in Yoongi's face, "Cat got your tongue? Or does the little cutie have it instead?" The man tried to grab Jimin, and oh was that enough to set Yoongi off.

"Fuck you just say?" Yoongi spun around so quick, his head almost snapped.

"I said-OOF!"

Yoongi punched the man and he went flying.

"All these flavors and you choose to be salty." Yoongi shook out his knuckles, and hadn't even notice how huge of a crowd, they had drawn. "Are you okay Jimin, Hobi?" Yoongi walked over to them.

"Yeah, we're alright, but you didn't have to do that Yoongi." Hoseok smiles.

Yoongi shook his head. "Nonsense, he deserved that. Now let's get back there to our kids." Yoongi wrapped an arm around them.