~ 10 ~

3rd Person P.O.V.

After seeing that, Yoongi grabbed a pillow and a blanket, his phone, keys and of course Holly and walked out. She had the nerve to have him locked locked up in the cage.

He couldn't believe it. More like he didn't want to believe it. Why would she cheat on me? After being together for as long as we have and moving to Seoul together, this is what happens?

Yoongi knocked on Jimin's door with his stuff in hand and Holly following him happily. He knocked again amd when there's no answer he thinks Jimin might be sleeping already.

He starts to turn around when the door opens.

"Y-Yoongi?" Jimin asks confused, peeking from behind the door. "Why are you here?"

"Sleepover?" Yoongi suggests and Jimin opens the door wider for him to step in.

"I thought you were going home. What happened? And who's this?" Jimin coos at Holly.

Jimin closes the door and Yoongi starts walking around. It's his first time being in the younger's house and he finds it very inviting.

The walls are a nice cream color and there's a navy blue couch in the center of the room with fluffy pillows on either side.

The chairs have blankets sitting next to them in small baskets and there are pictures of a baby Jimin occupying the coffee table. He still has his chubby cheeks. Yoongi smiles to himself.

"I like how you have this setup," Yoongi gestures to the general area.

Jimin blushes, "Thank you," he says, "I'll be back I should go change in something more appropriate."

That's when Yoongi noticed that Jimin only has a towel around his waist. Yoongi turns a deep shade of pink while he stares at Jimin's toned torso.

"U-Uh yeah sure," Yoongi smirks and watches as Jimin walks away with a smile on his face.

Yoongi picks up Holly and takes a seat on the couch.

Jimin comes back a few minutes later and sits next to Yoongi.

"Awwee look she's so cute. What's her name?" Jimin asks Yoongi as Holly sits in Jimin's lap.

Yoongi laughs and Jimin looks at him confused. "Holly, Min Holly and she is actually a he."

Jimin raises Holly up and checks just make sure. "Yup, it's a guy. So again, why are you here? Not to be rude or anything."

Yoongi takes a deep breath, not really knowing what to say. 'Oh I just saw Ji Seo riding another man. Or I just saw my girlfriend cheat on me.'

"I may or may not have walked in on Ji Seo."

"And? She's your girlfriend you've probably seen her naked before," Jimin rolled his eyes.

Yoongi sighs heavily and mentally facepalms.

"No Jimin! I walked in on her cheating on me! Cheating on me!" Yoongi shouted out and Jimin slightly flinches at the outburst.

"Sorry I didn't mean to get loud," Yoongi sigs and apologizes.

"No, it's okay."

"I just don't understand why me. I'm always the one to get hurt."

Jimin shifts closer to Yoongi and pulls him into a hug. "It's okay hyung. You'll be okay." Jimin reassures him, rubbing smoothing circles along his back.

"Can me and Holly spend a few nights here? I don't want to go back there."

"Duh! Where else would you go hyung?" Jimin says giggling.

"Well I could go to Seokjin's and Namjoon's house but they're probably engaging in adult activities." Yoongi says wriggling his eyebrows, his mood starting to brighten already.

"Hyung you're so nasty!" Jimin says smacking Yoongi's arm.

"Ow!" Yoongi yelps and grabs one of the fluffy pillows and starts to hit Jimin with it.

"Yoongi~ S-stop. Stop... hitting m-me!" Jimin pleads between laughs.

Yoongi continues to hit him, so Jimin picks up the other pillow and smacks him right on top of his head.

"Pabo! You're gonna regret that," Yoongi says before getting back up and hitting Jimin again, resulting in a full pillow fight between the two men.

Soon, the living space is a mess with pillows and blankets sprawled all around the area.

Jimin and Yoongi lay on top of them, while Holly continues to run around them barking happily.

Yoongi sits up smiling widely as he picks Holly up. "Yah, why are you so energetic?" Yoongi giggles at the adorable ball of brown fluff.

Jimin coos at the scene before him, completely mesmerized by the older. How his black hair contrasts against the milky white color of his skin. The shape of his eyes making him resemble a cat even more.

That's when Jimin is snapped out of his trance. "Yoongi!!" He practically shrieks.

"What? What happened?" Yoongi asks frantically.

Jimin turns into a fit of laughter before contining, "You just giggled. The Min Yoongi actually giggled. A usual grumpy lump. A smol turtl-"

"Okay, Jimin I get it," Yoongi smiles.

"Okay hyung, help me clean up?" Jimin asks cheekily holding out a hand for Yoongi to get up.

"No thanks. I'll just lay here." Yoongi yawns and closed his eyes. "Now c'mon, I'm getting cold down here."

"Yoongi there's blankets down there to warm you up and why don't you just get on the couch?"

"Too tired," Yoongi mumbles.

Jimin rolls his eyes and bends down to pull Yoongi up, but only to get pulled down by the black haired boy.

"Yoongi! Let me go!" Jimin wails trying to get out of Yoongi's hold but the older is a bit stronger.

"Yoongi let me go and help me pick up these blankets and pillows."

"No...I'm enjoying this right now." Yoongi sighs and puts on a playful smirk.

A blush creeps upon Jimin's cheeks as he gets an idea that will get the other moving. "Please hyung~ I'll even let you sleep in my bed." He smirks to himself, seeing as Yoongi perks up and moves faster than he's ever seen him move before.

"Is that all it takes for you to get up?" Jimin asks laughing.

"If I get to sleep with you yes," Yoongi says ending with a wink.

"I didn't mean like that Yoongi! Don't think so negative."

"Yeah yeah, now where's your bedroom?"

Jimin huffs, "Let's go."