Intro

Can't believe I'm gone through so much in such little time

Oh, my name is Y/N Lycan

I have an older brother named Aaron, and a older sister named Melissa. There isn't much to say about me, I'm an average girl living everyday problems. Family issues is one thing, but problems going on in my own neighborhood? That's a little concerning.

I grew up with strict parents, but how can they be strict if they were rarely ever there? Aaron was always the one to be looking after me, Melissa usually left with my parents.

Friends
I have amazing friends as of today, but to say I always had friends is exaggerating.
I had only 2 friends in high school, Dante and Travis. You could even say we were best friends. But in my last year I kinda stopped talking to them, i don't really know why honestly. I did have a crush on this guy since my first year of high school. His name is Laurance.... Laurance Zvahl
We never really dated, we never were a thing. People were even surprised that I talked to him. A girl who isolated herself talking to the most popular and hottest boy in our class? I would be surprised too if I wasn't... well, me.

Did I interact with his friends at least? No, I mean, I didn't meet Dante through him, I had Dante in class. But that wasn't until my second year.

Let's not forget the Shadow Knights. Oh my Irene, don't even get me started. Gene, the leader of that "gang" always flirted with me. I'm in my late 20's and it took me this long to realize what he did back then was flirting. Or, I guess his way of flirting.

I did fancy him at some point in my second or third year. Possibly for my last year too. High school was a mess, but then again, who hasn't gone through shit when being in high school?

As years went by, I had went to the University of Japan straight out of high school and got a degree in music. Lame right?

I had finished my 6 years and that's when I called my brother, who by the way, Haven't texted or called in the time that I was over there. So I called and I was like, "hey, let me stay at your house since I have nowhere else to go."

Didn't know he had a girlfriend though, so he told me to call someone else. So I did, I called Dante and I ended up living with him and Travis.

Then I met Laurance again

He didn't change a bit. The same styled brown hair, those freaking blue eyes of his

Ahhhhhh

Sorry, can't tell you anymore of the story.
You'll just have to read it.
I call it

The Little Sister

Get it? Cause everyone knows me as Aaron's little sister? No? That's cool

Videos and content ideas all belong to Aphmau. Music and pictures are content that belong to their rightful owners. Characters are not mine, you own yourself. Hate comments are to be deleted and if it keeps happening I will not hesitate to message you and call you out. No being rude to other people in the comments.

My name is Emma and I look forward to having you guys read this story.

Give a:

Vote

Comment

Follow me

And add to reading list

Social Media accounts below:

Instagram: day_after_emma

Message me if you have any questions regarding the book or just to chat.

Also, thank you guys for making this book get 100K reads, this book is already a year old and it just makes me so happy that you guys enjoy it. I'll see you guys later.

Emma 💚