xl. party crashers

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CHAPTER FORTY. PARTY CRASHERS

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE!  If you do, even as a joke, I will block you.

Christmas Day had been quite enjoyable for Evangeline. It was by far the best Christmas that she had had in a while. Remus and Tonks had really tried to make it a good Christmas for the Caspian sisters. Evangeline had actually found herself smiling that day, her mind on nothing but what was going on in that particular moment.

After the four exchanged gifts, they simply hung out, talking about different things. Nobody mentioned the redhead who hadn't left Evangeline's mind for days, something she was relieved about. She was even more relieved at the fact that she had rarely thought about him at all that day.

Evangeline sat on the couch in the cottage as Remus and Tonks were preparing to leave. The two spent as much time as they could with Evangeline and Vivian but had to make a visit to the Weasley household. They had some 'important matters' to discuss with Harry and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Harry had tried to fill her in on as much as he could in a letter he had sent to her the night before.

She didn't really mind that they were going and just hoped that they'd get home quickly. It would be the first night of Remus' cycle after all. And the first night of the cycle was always the worst. "We'll be back tonight," Tonks assured Evangeline.

"No need to worry," Remus added.

"How can you even say that?" Evangeline asked.

"There's plenty of need to worry," Vivian continued.

"I'll be fine," Remus reassured.

"Besides, if anything were to happen, you know what to do," Tonks added, nodding her head. Remus sent the girls a smile before he and Tonks left, leaving Evangeline and Vivian alone. Evangeline sighed and walked over to the couch. Vivian walked to the window and peered out of it. The Sun would set soon.

Evangeline laid down on the couch. Vivian turned away from the window and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest. She eyed the younger girl before clearing her throat. Evangeline looked over at her and raised her eyebrows. "So, what do you wanna do?" Vivian asked.

Evangeline closed her eyes, "Take a nap."

"I was thinking that we should talk," Vivian said. Evangeline sat up and looked at her.