xxviii. meet the weasleys

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT. MEET THE WEASLEYS

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

DO NOT COMMENT FOR ME TO UPDATE!

Evangeline stood outside of the Weasley home with Remus stood beside her. She stared at the building with many floors, wide eyed and afraid. Her hands were wringing together nervously. Remus watched the girl, his amusement growing with each passing minute.

The two had apparated to the Weasley home a few minutes prior after Evangeline had said her goodbyes. And now they stood several feet away from the home, that Ron called the Burrow, with Evangeline rooted in her spot. "You're going to have to go up to the door at some point," Remus said. Evangeline turned to face him, her eyes still wide. "Let's go home. We can tell Ronald that I'm too sick to travel," she said.

Remus chuckled heartily, "I thought you wanted to come here." Evangeline was shaking her head furiously. "No. I didn't. I absolutely did not want to come," she answered. "Nervous to meet the parents?" He questioned, though he already knew the answer. She nodded her head and he smiled. "Well, I assure you that there is nothing to be nervous about. The Weasleys are good people. Very nice and welcoming," he said.

Evangeline didn't look convinced and he sighed. "You'll be fine," he promised. "I'm not too sure about that," she replied, her eyes now back to staring at the home. The upper layers of the home did not look to be stable. In fact, it looked like an accident waiting to happen. But Evangeline figured that if anything, it was being held up by magic. Remus rolled his eyes, grabbing onto Evangeline's trunk and one of her bags and making his way to the front door.

"What are you doing?" Evangeline hissed. "Ripping off the bandaid as the Muggles would say," he replied. Evangeline ran after him, trying to get him to stop. They were now stood in front of the door. "Everything is going to be okay, I promise. Now, have fun, eat well, and just relax," Remus said, his hands holding onto her shoulders. He pulled her into him, wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back, squeezing him tightly.

He placed a kiss on her head and pulled away, sending her a smile. He turned to the door and knocked three times before turning back to her. "One more thing, do not have sex with the Weasley boy. You're too young for that," Remus said. Evangeline's eyes widened again, her mouth opening and closing as she tried to figure out how to respond. Remus laughed at her reaction.

"I'm only kidding," he said and Evangeline sighed. "No I'm not. Bye," he said, quickly apparating before she could respond. Evangeline turned back to the door as it was pulled open. In front of her stood Ginny, whose smile was bright and wide. "Evangeline!" She squealed, throwing her arms around the girl. Evangeline hugged her back, relaxing slightly.