Zalgo x demon pet reader p2

Yeaaaaah more demon loving ( ̄︶ ̄)
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Your pov.

Being his pet has it's good parts but then there's the bad parts. Which I was having to do. It wasn't soooo bad but I'd rather be home with him instead of being this shit mortal realm and having to give some paperwork to Slenderman.

While in my thoughts, my body just casually walked to slender's mansion. It had been awhile since I've been there but I still knew the way. And I knew the barrier that kept the mansion hidden would show my actual form once I went through it. Which I'd like to do since using magic to make me look human just made me like gross...

My body kinda hit the barrier, leaving me a little sore and chuckling. But I put my hand against it, my skin already turning it's natural redish color before I forced my way through with my magic. And it's magic letting my horns, tail and redish skin start to show. But with the mansion now in view I walked on to the door and before I walked in, I cleaned up my long dress that had been dragging against the forest floor. Once it was clean, I opened the door for myself. Letting myself in and start walking through the maze to Slenderman's office.

At least that's what I tried to do.

"Hi there, demon. Whatcha doing here?" The voice made me turn around with a growl under my breath. "Oh g-geez..." Two males stood behind me, their faces turning a bit red now that they saw me. I took a deep breath and walked over to them. I let out the breath I was holding, which had turned into a pink smoke that once they breathed in had them falling to their knees in arousal. They tried to hide the tents in their pants with their shirts as they looked up at me with confused and extremely horny eyes. "Have fun with those, boys~ That need won't stop till you cum at least a few times~" I giggled and turned back around, letting them get a glimpse of my hips swaying as I walked away.

I had walked by some guys that I think I've seen with Slender, at least their voices sounded familiar. I might have been busy under a desk as they spoke with Zalgo, if you get what I mean. They seem to be watching me around the corners of the halls with the more I got closer to their boss's office. But once at the double doors I pushed them open with a smirk on my face. "Hi slendy~ boss has-" "I know, I was informed that you'd be coming by soon with the files." I sighed and walked up to his desk, putting the file down onto it. I watched him pick it up and glance through the papers within it.

And as he was, my body got a sudden jerk. Oh, I guess I forgot about that. Now shivering with my juices starting to go down my thighs, I fixed my dress trying to get a bit more comfortable than I was. I had forgotten about the little vibrator master had made me wear. I figured he would start it going now. For a leader and a king, Zalgo's childish and loves getting me excited in serious times like this. But at least when Slenderman noticed something was off, he finally sent me on my way back home.

And off I went, kinda running to get to the portal that would bring me home. My dress had changed into a short skirt and shirt so I could run. But when I got there I was greeted with a surprise, Master was waiting for me with a bit of a smug smirk on his face. But I still ran into his arms and nuzzled his neck as he picked me up by my thighs. Letting them wrap around his hips as he gave teasing licks and kisses to my neck. "Master Zalgo, jus-just take me home already~" His deep chuckles rang through my ears as he held me tighter and turned around to walk through the portal.

Next thing I knew I was thrown onto Master's bed with his tall form over me. "What will it be tonight master~?" I didn't get a reply, his eyes just traveled over my body as he thought. He then smirked as he pulled on my shirt just enough to rip the buttons off and show off my bra and chest. His clawed hand then moving down to my skirt, he actually left that alone but pulled my thong (or just panties) off from underneath it. With deep purr at the view under him, he grabbed my thighs and pushed my knees up to my sides. The position left me blushing and totally submissive under my hungry master. His lust filled eyes staring down at me before he moved one of his hands down to my pussy. Where he then pushed two fingers into me and fished out the still on vibrator, which gave me chills as it was pulled out. "Mmm I don't even need to give you some foreplay. The vibrator got you all ready for me." I blushed as I watched him lick his fingers clean of my juices as he spoke. He grabbed my thighs again, gently clawing into my soft demon flesh. Helping him hear me moan out as he rubbed himself against my wet pussy.

He let out his own soft growls and groans as his throbbing member rubbed up against me. His soft sounds and the friction between us was just making me more excited for him. "Ready, my beautiful pet?" Behind his smirk, I could tell he was struggling to hold himself back while waiting for my answer. So I nodded and let him have my signal to go at it.

And with that, my master let out the beast side and slammed his member into my soaked pussy. His claws digging into my thighs as he held them to my sides. And with such a good position, each time he thrust in he hit such a deep spot within me. It just left me moaning out to him for more. The rough thrusts to my g-spot had my sticking out my tongue as I moaned out, I'm sure it giving him a great sexy face to look at as he moved.

But after a few orgasms after hours of rough thrusts, master growls as he finally filled my up with his thick demon cum. Leaving us to relax and enjoy each others company after the amazing session together. But I was kind of surprised when master put one of his hands down onto my belly. He mumbled something before the dark marking on my stomach disappeared before my eyes. "Master-" "Just Zalgo, y/n..." I tried to look up at him but he decided to hide his face in the crook of my neck before I could look at him. "Beautiful, I need you." "Well you can have me whenever you want, mas-...Zalgo" He grumbled by my ear before nuzzling into me. "I need you as my queen. A mother of my spawn" I gasped softly under my breath as I now understand why he got rid of my spell, plus why he had filled me up so much this time. "You are so loyal and lovely, I need you to be more to me."

I swallowed, his shaky breath right next to my ear as he waited for my answer. It was so sudden but I knew what I was going to say, "Of course Zalgo. I'll be your queen and mother your childen." His happy purr made me smile and his nuzzling made me just want to wrap my arms around the passionate cutie.

I knew this would happen with us one day, he's too protective to let me go to be with someone else.