Ben Drowned x M! reader lemon

Ben was in his room playing CoD, leaning around as if to help his character dodge death. But when he got killed, he would throw his controller down and curse. Though if he was mad enough, he would go into the Tv then come back kind of covered in blood. He was a bad sore loser.
Y/n was sitting on Ben's bed with a smirk under his mask while watching the small angry elf play his game. The Slenderman's proxy would try to hold in his laughs when Ben would angrily pout. Y/n was bored just sitting there though but he smiled when he got an evil idea.

Y/n slowly got off the bed, moving towards the small elf. He grabbed the controller from Ben and turned off the system/tv. "Hey! I was playing that!" Y/n smirked, while picking up the small male and wrapping his legs around him. "Y-y/n?" Ben couldn't see the proxy's face behind the mask but his own face was covered in blush. Y/n dropped ben on the bed then dropped his mask before pouncing onto Ben. The small blond was pinned under Y/n with his hands held above his head. Using his other hand, Y/n pulled off Ben's hat and brushed his hair away. This let Y/n lean in and start sucking on Ben's neck. "Y/n, god~ m-more~" Ben squirmed under Y/n when his sucking switched to light biting. Y/n could feel Ben's boner against his stomach, being that the elf was so high up on the bed. "Someone likes this~" "I-I'm not gay!" "Lie all you want but your body tells the truth~" Y/n pushed his toned stomach down against the tent in Ben's pants while he moved up and licked up to the point of Ben's ear. Ben moaned out when this happened and even moved his hips into Y/n's stomach. "I can't help it~! You're so good!" Ben leaned into Y/n's neck, taking in a breath as he did. His smell was intoxicating and he knew just how to tease. Y/n pulled off Ben, standing up just barely next to bed. The elf gasped and sat up, "W-what are you doing?" His question was answered when Y/n undid his pants and pulled out his member. "Come on~ It ain't gonna suck itself~" Ben looked away for a second since his blush had darkened but then he slided off the bed to his knees. Y/n put his hand on Ben's head, his other lining up his member to his mouth. Ben swallowed but still opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue. Y/n moved Ben and moaned when his member touched the soft tongue. "O-oh boy..." His hand tightened in Ben's hair before he started gently thrusting into his mouth. There were small moans coming from Ben as Y/n's member fucked his throat. Ben was drooling down his chin, which helped Y/n slide in and out much better. Y/n looked down with a smirk before pushing Ben all the way down to the base, making Ben's eyes roll into the back of his head with a muffled moaned. Y/n pulled out for a second, letting Ben breath out very heavily before doing it again. Y/n did this a few times, swearing under his heavy breathing. "H-holy shit, for someone not gay you sucked dick pretty damn good~" Ben looked up and moved just a little so Y/n could feel teeth, which made him shut up pretty fast. Y/n felt a little unsafe so he pulled out of Ben's mouth before pointing to the bed. "Get on the bed, ass off the edge though. Like a good bitch~"

Ben mumbled in an angry tone but he was already being pretty submissive so he listened to Y/n. He laid on his belly, his legs standing with his ass on the edge. Ben squeaked when he felt two big hands grab and spread his cheeks. Y/n gently rubbing his member in between Ben's cheeks, "you ready?" Ben grabbed his bed sheets and nodded, "Y-yeah..." Y/n grabbed Ben's hips and gently pushing his member in. Ben put his head down in the sheets while gripping them untill his knuckles were white. Y/n was panting from how tight he was but tried to rub his hips untill he felt better. "Y-you *pant* okay?"

Ben nodded after a few seconds which was the signal to let Y/n start. Y/n started out slow untill Ben was letting out small moans. Y/n smirked and grabbed Ben's hip hold him in place while he picked up force. "Y-y/n~!" The proxy bit his lip trying to hold in his moans while thrusting into Ben's hips with a force. "God d-damn..." Y/n mumbled under his breath, his movements starting to get sloppy. Ben was getting a bit tighter around Y/n's member. "God, you're tight~" Y/n's breath was getting heavy with each thrust and the knot in his stomach was getting tighter. Ben moaned out and clawed the bed when he came, which left stains on the side on the bed. "You m-must like this. That was a lot~" Ben trembled under Y/n but he still mumbled with some attitude. Y/n smacked Ben's ass and leaned down, "what was that?" "N-nothing..." "I better not have anymore attitude for you, bitch." He gently patted Ben's ass, showing that another smack was going to be the punishment. Y/n was getting close to climax, the tight grab on Ben's hip and slight trembling helped showed this. But soon Y/n pulled Ben closer with both hands and came deep within Ben. The elf moaned out when he felt the warmth come into his body, he even came a little bit more on the bed. Y/n pulled out while he was panting heavily, but he picked up Ben and jumped on the bed with him.
The tall proxy held Ben close and nuzzled his head into the crook of his neck. Ben slightly hesitated to wrap his arms around Y/n but Y/n seemed to like that he returned the cuddling. The elf kind of chuckled when he realized how quick Y/n had fallen asleep. Ben gave him a gentle kiss on the forehead before closing his eyes to fall asleep too.