Slenderman x dragon shifter reader

Years ago when mythological creatures stormed across the lands, there was a dragon. It's f/c scales as bright as the light the hit them, and the flames it blow lit up the night sky as if the sun itself was there. And when in the sky, it's shadow when over villages would send fear to anyone who saw it coming over. But with a little sacrifice from the villagers, they could possibly survive the dragon's fiery wrath. If they couldn't satisfy it's wants, then they would be punished. Their hardest workers, bigger harvests of their animals or at worst burned their homes down to ashes.

Slenderman pov.

I close the book and look down at the excited Sally that was sitting in front of me. "I'm sorry sally but this book might be a bit dark for a bed time story. You should pick out one of your own, I'll read it for you still. Just pick your own little book." She groans, "But slendy, this one sounds interesting." "It brings up memories, sally. Memories of someone who was close." Her eyes seem to light up even more with the more I talked. "Who is it, Mr. Slendy?" I sigh slowly and rubbed my temples but I figured I wouldn't hear the end of it if I didn't tell her about who I was talking about.

I slowly explained my experiences with her, the amazing girl that I had spent my childhood with and even wrote a book about when I was older. I told sally a bit about her but I didn't tell her about the ability my friend had or about the horrifying things that her and her family would do to survive.

For my friend and her family were the monstrous beasts that would terrorize the villagers of long ago. And I had befriended her because she was scared and alone just like me, because those people could not accept something they couldn't understand. But I left out the hard struggles of mine and her childhood to Sally, so she could get a heartwarming story to get before bed. But sweet innocent Sally had to ask the question that I had blocked out of my mind because of the pain it caused me. "But Mr. Slendy, where is she now? Aren't you still friends?" "Oh sweet child, let ne explain to why I haven't seen my dear friend in so long....She and her family were attacked, humans had hunted them down with their strongest warriors and had chased them away when they were weakest." And my story had taken a darkened turn for the pain had snuck back in and effected how child friendly I had needed to keep the story for dear Sally.

So in the end, I had held Sally in my arms and rocked her slightly as my tentacles held up the book for me to read. That story would help her fall asleep much better then the story of my friend. And when my small child was asleep, I put the book back down on the selves and gently placed Sally into her bed. Making sure she was warm, I had tucked the blanket around her. Her soft snores being the only thing I could hear as I left her room. My blank face helped in this case, for I was in so much pain and sorrow but my blank face helped hide that from dear Sally as I read to her. But as I walked the hallways, I realized how many emotions were going through me. I needed to leave the mansion before I would bite someone's head off, figuratively...But this emotions might be so bad it might mean literally too.

~Small time skip~

I had went deep into the woods to hide, so no one would have to see me so unprofessional. My messy suit and usually blank face ripped opened for my mouth to show, but it was mostly for the screaming as I had slammed my tentacles through and into the trees around me. The language I was saying was so inappropriate and vulgar from how I usually speak. But so many emotions flowed through me, the angry and rage, the sadness, then the missing her and wanting her to come back just was balled up for so long that it just all came up again.

It took many hours, and a lot of damage to my surroundings to finally let out the millions of years of built up pain that had made a heavy pit in my being. And now, I rested, I got back to my proper ways and fixed my suit. Though now dread the question of what did happen to her? For I had seen her in so long and I haven't heard anything. We were so close, she wouldn't leave me without telling me when she was finally safe.