Splendorman x Ghost child reader

~Helping Pass On~

Splendor's pov.

I was going on a nice walk kind of late in the night, my bells were jiggling with my steps. But my nice walk was stopped when I heard a child crying. "Hello? Who is so upset?" My smile dropped in a frown as I tried to walk closer to the crying. I saw blood as I got closer that soon lead to a small girl's body, I then knew the crying wasn't an alive child. I made a reminder to bury the body later cause right now I have to help the child move on.
I saw the little girl sitting on a rock her body a faded clear type, her hands were covering her crying face. I sigh and walked to her, "Child, what is your name? What happened?" She sniffles and looked up at me, "I'm Y-y/n, I just want to go home." I picked her up and put her to my chest. "Y/n, I'm sorry but home isn't an option anymore." She looked shocked, she didn't know what was happening. Poor girl, she leaned into my chest and cried even harder. I gently rubbed her head as I continued walking, I need to take her to a peaceful place. "What is your name mister?" I looked down with a soft smile on my face, "why of course, I'm Splendorman! But my friends call me, Splendy." I put one of my bells by her face and jiggled it, that got a smile out of her at least.
Children, they are so innocent. I don't know what goes into someone's mind to make them hurt a child. I picked up a flower with a tentacle and gently put it behind her ear. "Thank you, mister Splendy." I smiled, "You are very welcome, dear."
My walk with her took us to the cliff, the best place of a sun rise but she won't know it yet. I put her down in the soft grass and sat down in front of her. "Dear? Do you like flowers or butterflies?" "(Your pick)" I smiled, "good choice." I gently turned her head towards the end of the cliff, "Do you like sun rises?" She nodded slowly and smiled while the sun slowly started to come up.
"Thank you mister Splendy... No one has been this nice to me in forever, not since mama." I gently rubbed her head, "Close your eyes dear, you will see her soon." She closed her eyes while starting to cry again, but this wasn't like before. This was a peaceful cry while she slowly faded away.

Flower ending
Flowers soon bloomed in the soft glass after she faded away. I moved a tentacle under a flower and smiled, "I will come visit, every spring, just for you dear Y/n. You won't be forgotten, child..."

Butterfly ending
She faded into butterflies that flew away with the morning breeze. I had a peaceful smile on my face as I watched them fly to new places in the woods. I knew she would be happy as free butterflies. "Have fun, dear Y/n..."