Jeff the killer x reader lemon

We're just going right into the lemon! >;3
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Your pov.

He bit into my shoulder as he claws into my hips. I push my hands against his chest and slightly panted out. I feel him smirk and slowly lick the bite wound. Messing with the now sensitive skin. "You like that, babe~?" I nod as he pulls away. I give him a confused face to why he stoped. He smirks and grabs the hem of my pants (or shorts) pulling them off. He pulls off my panties before going in the middle of my thighs.

"Je-jeff? What are you do-doing down th-there?" "Something I think you'll enjoy~" His voice was so smooth and seductive It get me chills. Jeff slowly started to kiss my inner thighs, slowly getting closer to my pussy. Right before he got there though he look up at me with stupid smirk on his pale face. I slightly squeal as he started to suck and bite on my cilt. He grabbed my legs and put them on his shoulders. Now he had a better angle to tease me."Fuc-fuck~ Jeff~!" His small chuckle sent vibrations through out my whole body. He somehow gave me a smack to my ass. "Good girls don't curse~" I whimper at the stinging feel on my ass. "J-jeff harder ple-please~!" He gave me another hard smack to the ass, making me arch my back and moan out for him."Heh, there's my little masochist bitch~" I buck my hips up to get he's attention back to eating me out. "Please keep~ ah~ going~!" He chuckles and grabs me hips, holding them in place. His warm, wet tongue feeling amazing against my clit and entrance. I moan loudly as he thrusted his tongue into my entrance. I could feel it rubbing against every inch of my walls. The knot was getting tighter with the more he continued, getting slightly more painful to hold back as he moved his tongue faster into me. "JEF-!"

I woke up to a hand covering my mouth. I look up to see a very, VERY red face Jeff. I just realized I had fallen asleep in the living room while Jeff and BEN were playing games. "I swear to ZALGO if you don't shut up with moaning my name in your sleep, I will take you upstairs and fuck you senseless!" I slightly glance behind him to see BEN on the floor pasted out with a rather red mark on his cheek. Like he had been punched. But Jeff pulls his hand off my mouth and replaced it with his mouth, kissing me. He pulls away and before I could say anything he had walked out of the room.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
I'm actually kinda proud of it. So I hope you enjoyed it too.
Thanks for reading!

The Gas Mask Maiden