Jeff the killer x youtuber reader

You two have already been dating
Have fun

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeffrey's pov.

I was so bored, just blankly looking at the tv and hearing Y/n scream every couple minutes. She told me that she would be playing a horror game for her channel today. I don't know what or why, but I started to think about the one time she scared me.

Flash back

I had came over to Y/n's house (this was before you two started dating) "Hey Y/n, you here?" No one answered, "Y/n?" I said as I walked into the living room. I saw Y/n on the floor. Bleeding from the nose, pale and black bruises on her neck. And the words You shouldn't have done that on the tv. "Y/n!" I screamed, running over to her. "Y/n!" I grab her wrist, feeling for a pulse. "J-jeff?" "I'm right here Y/n!" "Je-jeff, tel-tell me so-some-something before I g-go." "YES?!" I was holding her close. I should have been taking her to someone that can help, but I was too scared. "Tel-tell m-me you lov-love me plea-please." I put my head in the crook of her neck, then pull away to look her in the eyes. "I love you with all my heart, more than killing, more than anything!" I'm pretty sure that I was crying by now. "Jeff, you....just......got. PRANKED!" My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I dropped her, and get up to leave. "Jeff wait!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I felt something soft on my chapped lips. Y/n pulled away, "I love you too." I hug her close. "1. Don't ever scare me like that ever again. 2. Where is he?" "In the tv, recording this." I glare at the tv. Ben popped up and waved as the tv turned on. Plus he was holding a damn camera. "YOU'RE DEAD WHEN YOU COME OUT OF THERE!"

Back to the present~

A dark smirk appear on my face. I turn into my human disguise and sneak into Y/n recording room. I go right up behind her. "BOO!" She screamed, falling backwards in her chair. I started laughing and say, "That's what you get for scaring me! " She gets up and fixes her chair. "That was a dick move , Jeffrey." She stopped the recording and pauses the game. I pull her close and hug her.

Jeff: I love you.

Y/n: *sigh* I love you too.