Slenderman x reader lime

Your pov.

I was in Slender's office having a bit of fun with him. I was in his lap with my mask barely on my face while I was in his neck giving kisses. He growled under his breath, his hand held me in place while his tentacles roamed my body. "God Y/n, you teasing human..."

But our fun was cut short when we heard a knock on the door. "Sir, our meeting?" There was no extra door out so he had me hide under his desk while he straightened himself up. "You okay down there?" He whispered down to me when saying that so I smiled and nodded as an answer. He nodded too before letting his other proxies enter his office. They all started talking about the surrounding forest and hunting grounds for the ones who eat their kills. But I didn't really care about that, I was more interested in the tent I saw in Slender's pants. And with a smirk, I started rubbing him through his pants. He kind of gasped then had to make up an excuse for it to the boys. I got more daring though, I started to undo his pants trying to be as quiet as possible while he talked.  I got his member out of his underwear and leaned forward, giving his cock a lick from base to tip. This made his shudder with pleasure, I almost couldn't hold in my giggles. I gave him gentle kisses and licks until his cock was almost throbbing with need. I started slow, sucking on the tip and listening to how bad he was struggling to talk normally. He was panting a bit and sweating from what I was doing to him. "Sir, are you okay? We don't have to meet right now if you don't feel well." "I'm fine, it's just kind of hot in here. But l-let's continue." I started bobbing my head, pressing my tongue to the bottom of his thick cock. I could feel myself getting wetter as I continued. He knew this too and moved a tentacle under the desk for me. I helped guide it into my pants. But I hold in my moans as the tentacle slipped into me. He matched the pace to the speed on my sucking, I wanted to moan so bad but I knew I would get both of us in trouble if I let even one moan out. I felt him start twitching, meaning he was getting close to cumming. And I knew I just had to make him cum, this was just too much fun not to. I sucked his member just a bit harder while listening again. "I think I'm feeling under the weather, boys. You are free to go." I moved a bit faster, just barely getting him cum before the boys left. I swallowed down most of his cum when he finished. A lot had dripped out of my mouth onto my chest and part of his pants. But I was surprised how hard he slammed his fist on the desk when he came. "W-we're sorry sir. We didn't mean to upset you." "Leave NOW, I'm done talking!" I could hear the boys' confused mumbling as they raced out of Slender's office.

Once the door the close, he locked it with a tentacle and pulled away from the desk. I had his thick cum dripping down my chin while I looked up at him with a innocent smile. "Yes~?" He growled and picked me up from under the desk. He then put me on the desk kind of roughly, "This behavior demands punishment..." His growl gave me chills, this was going to be a long night that was going to leave plenty of marks.