Chapter 2

WARNING: CONTAINS SOME SMUT AT THE END

"How?" "When my dad started spiraling downwards, child services took me away, to... live with the Lodges." "That must suck." "Me and Jughead have come along paths before but... its been years." "Years?" "Years." "At least you have a family." "Oh please, Hiram is in jail and in his study 24/7, Heriome and Ron are attached at the hip, no one really ever knows I'm there. Ron and I are best friends sure, but...." "But it still doesn't feel right, even after years?" "Yeah." "Sounds like you need a drink." "Please." "Cmon I know a bar." He grabbed my hand and lead me to his motorcycle, "You're insane." "Cmon Em." I rolled my eyes and smiled, "Fine."

He drove us to the Southside and to a bar called the White Wyrm. "God if mom and dad caught me here.." "Don't worry about them." He grabbed my hands and lead me though all the Serpents playing pool and lead me to a bar with a girl tending it. "Holy crap Emerald?" Toni said looking up, "Sweet Pea you brought her here because...." "Because Topaz she needed a drink." "Fine what can I get you two?" "I don't care Ton." I told her. "Whiskey for me please Topaz." "Coming right up."

Toni brought us the drinks and we drank a lot. We walked out the bar and he had his arm over my shoulder. "We are both too drunk to drive home." I told him. "Let's walk I got time." He reached and grabbed my legs and picked me up. I laughed, "You're insane Sweet Pea." We got to his trailer and he put me down. He opened the door and lead me inside. "Hmm... homey." "Sorry for the mess." "It's fine..." "So what were you doing at Pop's?" "Fundraiser my sister dragged me too. She made me serve everyone." "Maybe you could serve me?" He walked closer. "You drunk Sweet Pea..?" I asked the tall Serpent towering over me. "Maybe..."

He reached down for my legs and lifted me up to his level. We kissed and backed into the wall next to the door frame. He moved his kisses down to my neck. He bit down on my neck and I pulled him back. "Cmon Sweet Pea you're not a vampire." I joked pulling him in for another kiss. He grabbed my thighs and pulled away from the wall and walked backward on his bed. We fell backwards on the bed and he put his on my side. I jumped at his touch there. "Oh does Emerald Lodge have a soft spot??" He pushed down hard on my side making me yelp. He took advance of that and turn us around , "Screw you." "Don't be mad I figured it you little sweet spot." He teased slipped his hands under my shirt, he took off my shirt and I used my free hands to take of his. "Wait I have ground rules." I said pulling away from our kisses. "And those are...?" "My underwear doesn't come off, got it?" "Deal Em." He franticly took off my shorts and I took off his jeans. He reached under my neck and pulled me up. His other hand reached for my bra strap. "Hey! I said no underwear." "You said no underwear not bra.. that's free game." "Screw you Sweet Pea." He unclipped my bra and knocked to the side.

We kept kissing and kissing, I pulled away, "I'm... tired Sweet Pea." He reaches over to his night stand, "Here." He gave me one of his shirt. I pulled it over myself and I looked back at him. "I'm probably not going to remember any of this." "Me too.." He fell off of me and I fell asleep.