Chapter 21

Char and I walking into the Wyrm. "Remember the laws?" I asked him. "Yep." "Good luck." I said walking away. Tallboy began testing him on the laws, he passed. "The next phase." Tallboy said, moving away from a tank with a rattlesnake in it, with a knife. "Grab the knife." Tallboy said. He reached in and the snake bit his hand, he winced in pain and pulled the knife out. I let out asigh of relief. "Worried for him?" Sweet Pea asked. "You have no idea." His hand started bleeding and we walked over to me to help him.

"A snake Gemmy. A rattlesnake bit me and drew blood. Lots of it." "Relax Dork. It had its vemon glands removed. And the important part is you grabbed the knife and showed no fear." I said wrapping his hand. I looked up at Sweet Pea, he had a jealous look on him. "Jealous boyfriend?" Charlie asked me. "He's just protective." I told him when I finished wrapping his had. He smiled and got up. "Well, I should leave Gemmy." "See ya dork." I laughed.

Sweet Pea walked over when Charlie left. "You need to let this go." I told him. "Just being protective." I sighed and kissed his cheek. "If you care so much, don't go hard on him for me." "Can't make promises." I smiled and laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back. "Remember this." I whispered. "Oh baby I will."

Few Hours Late--

"These guys are ruthless." I warned Charlie. "You sure you're ready?" "Yes Gem, I am." He said walking closer. "Charlie." He slowly leaned forward until his lips touched mine. I pulled away. "Charlie! You know I'm dating Sweet Pea right?" "Are you? You've both been super distant since I showed up hm?" He said walking closer, I back up slightly. "Char..." "Cmon Gem.." He walked closer and I fell back on the couch. "God! Get off me!" I said pushing him off of me. "Whoa, Em, cat got your tongue?" "You know nothing about me. I would never EVER cheat on anyone!" "But Em. You're so beautiful." I slapped his hand, "God! Was this all about the sex for you?" "Well a girl like you doesn't deserve a guy like Sweet Pea." "I don't deserve you either." "Don't you?" "I knew it, you're just like any other Ghoulie, a druggie. You just tried to hook up with me ever since we met!" "Ding, ding, ding." "Malachi put you up to this, to get in with the Serpents." "You do know my father." "You're sick Charlie." "Am I?" He said putting his hands on my soft spot. "I know all about your little sweet spot." He whispered. "Get of off me!" I shouted. "Cmon Em. Or.. Gemmy." I slapped him across his face. "Don't think about joining the Serpents. You're sick!" I said grabbing my things and leaving.

I pulled out my phone.

Emerald: Do not let Charlie in the Serpents.

Sweet Pea: Why?

Emerald: He just tried to hook up with me, it was all a lie.

Sweet Pea: i'm going to murder him.

Emerald: It's okay, let him crawl back to his little hell hole and devil he calls dad.

Sweet Pea: I'll tell Tallboy to call it off.

Emerald: Please.

For once in my life, someone had a worse dad then Hiram Lodge. And Clifford Blossom doesn't count. He's dead.